Miami vs. FAMU: Preview, How To Watch, and More

View as article

Trinton Breeze

Freshman
Premium
The Miami Hurricanes (1-0) host the FAMU Rattlers (2-0) out of the SWAC in the 2024 home opener at Hard Rock Stadium.

Here is everything you need to know to get ready for gameday:

How To Watch/Listen​

Continue reading...

Advertisement
The Miami Hurricanes (1-0) host the FAMU Rattlers (2-0) out of the SWAC in the 2024 home opener at Hard Rock Stadium.

Here is everything you need to know to get ready for gameday:

How To Watch/Listen​

Uniforms​

The Hurricanes will be wearing their all-orange uniforms in tonight’s game versus the Rattlers.

ADKq_Nam8CAaEaHPJekOd12SJDwKRH4zBT05JZRTMPdUpvP072opTFzXF2oNfrWmnl6WwE2yWQMQlinnfkmpe090lq00VCVkpWl4ZKma70xY15NkI-QLtZ0kpumh_ciZwQTDFshDYHCSO1hh8DqVrr5nhmL3_wQM=s0-d-e1-ft

Injury Report​

MIAMI

• Cornerback Damari Brown
  • Defensive lineman Rueben Bain
  • Offensive lineman Ryan Rodriguez
All Time series

Miami has dominated the all-time series with Florida A&M, leading 10-1. FAMU’s initial victory of 16-13 against Miami in 1979 was overshadowed by Miami’s recent 70-3 triumph in the Hurricanes’ 10th consecutive win over the Rattlers.
The game is not on the ACC Network

ACC Network Plus. Okay. Is that regional stations? Is that some internet only? Thanks.

Advertisement
I’ll put this here and hopefully people find it because it’s been asked a million times here and on 247 lol

If you have YouTube TV, or probably any TV provider with ACC Network, you do not need to pay for ESPN+ for this game.

The game is NOT on tv. Go to the espn website or app, and login with your tv provider.

You will have to watch the game on the espn app or website, but once you’re logged in with your tv provider you should be able to watch it.

If you have ACC network with your provider you can log into the espn app and watch accn+ through there.

Advertisement
Add espn+ app to your tv for 10.99 a month
Then cancel next month once they get into league play they will be on tv every week

Advertisement
I’ll put this here and hopefully people find it because it’s been asked a million times here and on 247 lol

If you have YouTube TV, or probably any TV provider with ACC Network, you do not need to pay for ESPN+ for this game.

The game is NOT on tv. Go to the espn website or app, and login with your tv provider.

You will have to watch the game on the espn app or website, but once you’re logged in with your tv provider you should be able to watch it.
Att is n contract dispute with ESPN. YouTube?

Advertisement
Just posted this in No TV thread

Welp

Guess I didn’t need to sign up for YTTV

I do have ESPN+

From what I can see, Jax St-U of L game is same as Miami. ACCNX / ESPN +

I clicked that game. Gives you options to watch and picked ESPN + feed. It worked.

So, seems you can have an ESPN + account and watch FAMU game or if do not have it then you will need credentials to watch ACCNX feed.

Advertisement
Back