Miami @ Syracuse 1PM EST ESPNU

Advertisement
Again, Jordan Miller is the best all around player on this team. Absolutely a monster today.
I mean.. first he gets the tip in off the missed 3 pointer to make it a 1 point game, then he gets another tip on off the missed FT to give us the lead, then he boxes out and gets the rebound and draws the foul on defense, then he hits 2 FTs, then he defends Boehein and forces the miss to end the game.

He did all of that in the last like 30 seconds.

Advertisement
Great chance at the 3rd spot in the tournment, I do not see Duke losing in Coach K's final regular season game.
If fact I do not see them losing in the tournment, except for maybe the canes.

I thought the canes blowing an 8 pt lead to VT with 1 40 left was the worst I've ever seen then Cuse goes and blows a 10 pt lead with 2 29 left and also had a 7 pt lead with 1 10 left... incredible

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the canes blowing an 8 pt lead to VT with 1 40 left was the worst I've ever seen then Cuse goes and blows a 10 pt lead with 2 29 left and also had a 7 pt lead with 1 10 left... incredible
We came back down 10 with like 45 seconds left a few years ago. Was incredible. Can't remember who we played.

this team always fights, for all its flaws I just love rooting for them.

Miller is prob the one guy on this team who might have a shot of playing in the NBA... he's a really good basketball player at 6-7, he just needs to find an outside shot. but as a small ball 4 in college he's fantastic. he fought all the way ACROSS the lane and bowled through like 3 Syracuse players to get the rebound off that Moore missed free throw

Advertisement
Thats what I've been saying. If this team could just bottle that up and consistently play like that they could be really dangerous
Facts! This is from page 1, in the book of ‘How to get your *** beat by teams that you’re better than’. You can’t wait till you’re about to lose to turn it on. That’s a recipe for disaster. It will eventually catch up with you. Especially this time of year.

This is a team with an 8 man rotation due to poor roster construction and guys like Gak and Miller being simply unplayable. That said, we have completely overachieved this year and are going to be in tournament for the first time in 4 years. Anyone nitpicking about anything at this point or expecting more has simply lost the plot.

Advertisement
Back