Miami @ Louisville - 10/19/24

Advertisement
Good win. Play #20/32/21 more on defense. Destroy FSU next week. Anyone who ******* about our run game should get sent to purgatory.

Advertisement
I wonder what excuses we’ll hear on here this week on why the defense got lit up
Looking for an honest assessment, I don’t think Guidry has forgot how to coach defense. The D-Line is great but the LBs look slow and the secondary can’t communicate and look unathletic. What adjustments should the coaches be making? More zone in secondary to give the DL more time to get home? Just seems we can’t hide the secondary.

7-0 but what top 10 team are we beating the way this team play defense? I thought they would roll over Louisville and have momentum going into HR to destroy FSU. Time for reality again.

Advertisement
Looking for an honest assessment, I don’t think Guidry has forgot how to coach defense. The D-Line is great but the LBs look slow and the secondary can’t communicate and look unathletic. What adjustments should the coaches be making? More zone in secondary to give the DL more time to get home? Just seems we can’t hide the secondary.
We just aren't great at all 3 levels up the middle and there's no way you're going to be consistently good on defense like that. We aren't good at outisde corner too except for #29. This defense is only gonna play reasonably well when we get up 2-3+ scores and they can pin their ears back and rush the passer. It is what it is.

Just limit the huge chunk plays and that'll be good enough with the offense we have. FWIW they only had one play of 30+ yards today. Still way too many of 20-30 yards though but outside of the long run we at least tackled guys in the field of play when they beat us, which for this defense is progress lol

Advertisement
We won... All that matters... Beat FSU next week.... One game at a time is all it takes... Don't care if it's close or a blowout... Get the W... It's a game, Football happens....

Advertisement
Play some of these kids, couldn’t be any worse. Maybe their speed and athleticism would make up for lack of experience.And this portion of our schedule seems ideal. Just sayin’

All of this,.. and let’s address ST. That accounted for 14 pts. Kick the ball in the end zone Everytime. And even Stevie Wonder could see that fake punt coming. But, we won. Re-asses and move the f**k on🙌🏽

Advertisement
Back