2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
I'm sure the FSU fanbase handled their Jax State loss really well and enjoyed watching their team go 5-7 in 2021. Those recruits definitely didn't see any negativity from that fanbase. Nope.

What recruits? Mike ain't signed a class better than 20th yet.

Im Out GIF

Football Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

Advertisement
She didn't say anything about the coaches apparently. She's speaking directly about our Wonderful fanbase...
Not directed at you Dee, so I am not excusing some in our fan base for what they say, but aren’t we the school that has no fans? Do UiF, Semenhole Country and a whole bunch of other schools up that way have a history of racist comments, agendas, etc and yet we are the bad fan base?

This **** needs to be out in context in terms of the “smiling and cheering fan base with hidden agendas” vs “a bunch of idiots who are just that, ******* idiots.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby just confirmed there are plans for Blount and Miami to talk later today.
That sounds like the terminology used at the end of the Darrell Jackson saga.

Then again, Gaby uses ***** *** terminology all the time so you should take absolutely nothing from it.

Happy Halloween and Go Canes.

All this flip flopping is reaching bust levels. Idc said that **** with cormani. Recruits with these outrageous recruitments or trolling end up as busts.
I don't recall any that have panned out when they are flaky. Hopefully, it was an aberration and he gets his head straight and recommits here where he was already "1000% Committed"

We do have a lot of ******, toxic fans. Just read through this message board to see them bleeding everywhere. That said, every school has some of those, no need to post stuff like that on social media.

At least our ****** fan base is for the most part not racist like a lot of the SEC SEC SEC

Advertisement
Not directed at you Dee, so I am not excusing some in our fan base for what they say, but aren’t we the school that has no fans? Do UiF, Semenhole Country and a whole bunch of other schools up that way have a history of racist comments, agendas, etc and yet we are the bad fan base?

This **** needs to be out in context in terms of the “smiling and cheering fan base with hidden agendas” vs “a bunch of idiots who are just that, ******* idiots.”
My issues with our fans have zero to do with comments on here. Mine all deals with simple support & comprehension. Far as something said on social media there's always morons everywhere. But would be great if people would simply take a second to think on something and realize if you wouldn't say it to someone's face than simply shut the **** up and mature a lil. All these parents are doing is making excuses for their kids to grasp on to as a reason they're going elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back