MiAmI hAs ThE wOrSzSt FAn bAsE

Tua as a rookie:

6-3 record, 64%, 1,814 yards (6.3 ypa), 11 TDs, 5 INTs

Bryce Young as a rookie:

2-11 record, 59%, 2,359 yards (5.3 ypa), 9 TDs, 9 INTs
Can we please stop with nonsensical comparisons?

The Panthers O-Line is absolutely terrible, the receivers can't even catch a cold in Winter and Young is basically running for his life every snap. The last time a QB had terrible surroundings like that was Trevor Lawrence being "coached" by Urban Meyer. Plus, you have a owner who tries to meddle with the playcalling. That's the american football version of Chelsea FCs new owner going to Thomas Tuchel and asking him if he wanted to run a 4-4-3 in futbol when theres 11 players allowed (10 field players and one goalkeeper).

Watch the game @Saints. I'm not a Panthers fan and I got ****ed.

Edit: And don't start on Stroud being the obvious consensus pick. The general narrative with him, along with every highly-touted Ohio State QB, was that he can't play in the NFL and it got worse when he scored low on the Wonderlic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great point about Bo Nix. He went from a bum to a top 5 QB. Bo Nix was a lot of fun to watch at Oregon
Thanks, brother!

A lot of the posters on CiS have conveniently ignored the fact that Bo Nix was terrible at Auburn. He transferred to Oregon, and all of a sudden he played like the 5-Star that he was in high school.

Mmm…I wonder why that was? It wouldn’t have anything to do with the OC and scheme that they ran, now would it?

The greatest example of a coaching staff that knows what they are doing is Baga. Milroe looked terrible the first few games. He was buns. They adjusted the offense to let him do what he does best, instead of trying to make him a pocket passer, and he played lights out after that.

It’s another shining example of using your players talents and skills to the max. Putting them in positions to succeed without trying to fit a circle into a square. I remember posters on here saying that he was a bum earlier this season. Now I wonder what they will say?

I don’t think bryce will be a star in the league because his abilities aren’t great enough to overcome his physical limitations but he will be a good qb in the league

If u watch film of him you see the makings of at least an nfl starter and thats all u can ask for in this current situation.

Stroud would look exactly the same if not worse if he was in that situation

Can we please stop with nonsensical comparisons?

The Panthers O-Line is absolutely terrible, the receivers can't even catch a cold in Winter and Young is basically running for his life every snap. The last time a QB had terrible surroundings like that was Trevor Lawrence being "coached" by Urban Meyer. Plus, you have a owner who tries to meddle with the playcalling. That's the american football version of Chelsea FCs new owner going to Thomas Tuchel and asking him if he wanted to run a 4-4-3 in futbol when theres 11 players allowed (10 field players and one goalkeeper).

Watch the game @Saints. I'm not a Panthers fan and I got ****ed.

Edit: And don't start on Stroud being the obvious consensus pick. The general narrative with him, along with every highly-touted Ohio State QB, was that he can't play in the NFL and it got worse when he scored low on the Wonderlic.
How was Tua’s OL and skill talent his first year?

In case you didn’t watch, his running back was Myles Gaskin, his top WR was DeVante Parker, and he had the worst OL in the league.

How was Tua’s OL and skill talent his first year?

In case you didn’t watch, his running back was Myles Gaskin, his top WR was DeVante Parker, and he had the worst OL in the league.
It was far less worse compared to what the Panthers have. Far less.

Again, watch the Saints game, it happened two weeks ago.

Advertisement
I know u’re a Carolina fan, so this is personal for u. However, he’s a QB playing for a franchise w/ nothing.

1. You gave us ur WR1. (Thank you)
2. Your draft & FA off season was absolutely putrid compared to Houston.

So I would advise to be patient & see what next year brings. Ya’ll need some work.
And I'd advise Bryce Young to find another line of work.

I agree. It also depends on who the OC and play caller is, along with the scheme.

Bo Nix was buns while at Auburn. Goes to Oregon and plays like an All-American 2 years in a row.

The Gaytas QB this season was buns at Wisky, but looked good this season. He wasn’t the reason why the sucked.

Same with D.J. Uiagalelei. He looked much better at Oregon State this season as a passer.

If Bryce Young gets an OC that utilizes his strengths, and runs an offense that suits him better (along with an infusion of talent), he can be a very good NFL QB. Just had the misfortune of being drafted 1st by Carolina.
What are his strengths?

Still Early; Trevor Lawrence stunk his first year, & so did Peyton Manning. It’s difficult for a QB who’s been blessed to play w/ all star players at the HS & College level and then have to come to a suck *** franchise at the NFL when u’re playing the best of the best. I like to give rookie QBs 3 yrs b4 labeling them; same w/ coaches; but, year 2 kinda gives an indication.
Naw, drafting sub 6' foot QBs is a death sentence. Those guys aren't QB1 material in the NFL.

I went to Matt Rhule’s last game last year. More 49er fans than Panthers.

Advertisement
Lmfao bruh I understand u a fan of the team but i promise he hasn’t been THIS bad.. Look at whats around him bruh
'Bruh' he has. Andy Dalton came off the bench and massively outperformed him on the road in Seattle. A washed up Andy Dalton that's been on 5 NFL teams in 5 years.

He's absolutely awful.

'Bruh' he has. Andy Dalton came off the bench and massively outperformed him on the road in Seattle. A washed up Andy Dalton that's been on 5 NFL teams in 5 years.

He's absolutely awful.
Andy dalton is a vet, Seattle is not a good defense, it was one ***** game lmfao

He’s not awful idk wtf u think he supposed to he doing with a bottom 5 oline plus a bottom 5 wr core AND a bottom 5 staff who got fired mid season lmao like how is he getting slandered that much from you??

Never crown rookie QBs or dismiss them out of hand when the supporting cast is terrible around them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back