Miami drops to No. 8 in latest AP Poll

View as article
Advertisement
The Miami Hurricanes fell to No. 8 in the country, dropping past both Penn State and Oregon.

Next up are the California Golden Bears, who are coming off a bye week after losing to Miami's rival the Florida State Seminoles. ESPN College GameDay will be in town to cover the event.

Check out the entire poll down below:

Week 6 AP Poll
  1. Alabama
  2. Texas
  3. Ohio State
  4. Tennessee
  5. Georgia
  6. Oregon
  7. Penn State
  8. Miami
  9. Missouri
  10. Michigan
  11. Southern Cal
  12. Ole Miss
  13. LSU
  14. Notre Dame
  15. Clemson
  16. Iowa State
  17. BYU
  18. Utah
  19. Oklahoma
  20. Kansas State
  21. Boise State
  22. Louisville
  23. Indiana
  24. Illinois
  25. UNLV
The polls will take of their self. Conf plays somebody has to lose.

Advertisement
It's not surprising but it is still funny. Penn St didn't do much and struggle themselves but it is what it is.

The team needs that fire back. That chip they had at UF.

Advertisement
I should be ****ed off. Georgia should drop much lower. Georgia struggled against Kentucky. Us in Alabama have a common opponent that Alabama struggled with. Really we should be top five.

However these players have nothing but sunshine blown up their asses all the time. I'm glad we dropped. With the new playoff format it doesn't really matter.
I’m torn on this… Georgia clearly shouldn’t be in the top 5 and I don’t agree with Penn St or Oregon jumping them…

BUT I kind of agree with you about this TEAM needing a snap back movement. They did not come in and play with the focus and intensity they should have.

If we execute the even 50% better we crush this team by double digits.

Hopefully the game caught their attention but if they pay attention to the media dropping in the rankings might give them some extra motivation. Plus Gameday next week.

Mario GOT this.

I’m torn on this… Georgia clearly shouldn’t be in the top 5 and I don’t agree with Penn St or Oregon jumping them…

BUT I kind of agree with you about this TEAM needing a snap back movement. They did not come in and play with the focus and intensity they should have.

If we execute the even 50% better we crush this team by double digits.

Hopefully the game caught their attention but if they pay attention to the media dropping in the rankings might give them some extra motivation. Plus Gameday next week.

Mario GOT this.

The extra day and a half helps too....

Advertisement

Attachments

• 1727653646389.jpeg
    1727653646389.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Who cares where Miami ranked. Win the ACC and you are one of the top 4 teams in the country.
You're right, win the ACC and you're automatically seeded in the Top 4. That's a lot different though from actually being among the nation's best four teams.

Actually, that Top Four guarantee makes the ACC a lot more attractive to stay in. Much easier path into the Playoffs.

Advertisement
Back