Miami Basketball is very good and fun to watch

I'd love to watch but the games are never on television, ESPN+ doesn't work for me for some reason, and I can never find a stream online. 🤷‍♂️
Call their customer service line. They helped me yesterday because I wasn’t able to watch baseball games on my TV. They fixed it.

Advertisement
Ive came to the conclusion this team has no MVP. It’s such a balanced starting five that every guy in that five is a must for this to work. Everyone has their important niche Including Wooga , who’s easily the best perimeter defender , long / Athletic and hits timely clutch shots / FT’s. That’s why I compare this team to the Gatuh b2b squad. It’s the perfect “ team “ . Somebody always picks up the other when 1-2 of the starters struggle. Balance.
Spot on

It's a very good basketball team and exceptionally well-coached.

Elite 8 followed by a Final Four isn't an underdog story anymore, the program has turned the corner.

We don't run after the one and done market (it didn't work when we tried), we scout for players we can develop and supplement with transfers. Coach L is a great old school evaluator of talent and his in-game adjustments are elite.

Advertisement
This team can win it all. They play with class, they are unselfish and don’t get shook. Their poise and confidence is attribute to coach L. This team comes together like they have been playing together for years. They are fun to watch and they play TEAM ball. This team is special. Go Canes get it done.

Advertisement
Back