MEGA Miami Away game ticket information

Advertisement
you'll always be able to get tickets on resale regardless. no one should be worried tbh

But for people that donate to the HC to not pay resale prices, we would have to pay resale prices and pay for the HC where we aren't getting that road game benefit. So we are out extra money. I go to at least one road game every year. I would rather donate every year and sit in the Canes section with the other fans rather than buy games at resale prices.

I have been a HC member (non-season ticket holder since I am in TX) for 25 years and have never lost out on a request (Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl, OSU, OU, Neb, ATMx2, ND) hopefully the new point counting system helps me out.

But for people that donate to the HC to not pay resale prices, we would have to pay resale prices and pay for the HC where we aren't getting that road game benefit. So we are out extra money. I go to at least one road game every year. I would rather donate every year and sit in the Canes section with the other fans rather than buy games at resale prices.

I have been a HC member (non-season ticket holder since I am in TX) for 25 years and have never lost out on a request (Fiesta Bowl, Rose Bowl, OSU, OU, Neb, ATMx2, ND) hopefully the new point counting system helps me out.
im in both (HC and STH) so I agree with you but at the end of the day, id rather be at that game. I usually get my requests filled and dont think well have issues this year

Just curious, for the ones who have received tickets what section are you in? When will UM give completely out of their allotment forcing the ones who applied for tickets to seek them elsewhere?

Advertisement
Another reason to hate Gators.

Tailgate group were told they were able to get group block of tickets.

Someone collected money for tickets and all sudden told UiF could not do the group block.

BS!!

Advertisement
When should we know?

1718976490742.png

When should we know?
The original deadline was this week for our cards to be charged. I put that on my calendar to remind me to make sure there were no issues with my card. So you might know if you have notifications on your card before you get an email from the ticket office.

The original deadline was this week for our cards to be charged. I put that on my calendar to remind me to make sure there were no issues with my card. So you might know if you have notifications on your card before you get an email from the ticket office.

Yes, just got off the phone with the Ticket Office, and today is the deadline.

Advertisement
I like the way y'all think. October weather is good football weather here.

We usually tailgate at 3rd and Central diagonally across from UofL's baseball stadium. It's a Churchill Downs lot that the Boy Scouts operate each season. Y'all are more than welcome to stop by. The Bourbon and Burgoo will be on me. I usually bring a few jars of Apple Pie to pass around as well.

I will continue to stop by this summer and when the season starts to see if anyone needs any more info.

BTW if you're planning on coming up you might want to start looking for hotel reservations. The ones near the stadium tend to fill up quickly on football game days.
I am just a couple hrs drive from Louisville so we will probably just drive up and back home after the game

Advertisement
I like the way y'all think. October weather is good football weather here.

We usually tailgate at 3rd and Central diagonally across from UofL's baseball stadium. It's a Churchill Downs lot that the Boy Scouts operate each season. Y'all are more than welcome to stop by. The Bourbon and Burgoo will be on me. I usually bring a few jars of Apple Pie to pass around as well.

I will continue to stop by this summer and when the season starts to see if anyone needs any more info.

BTW if you're planning on coming up you might want to start looking for hotel reservations. The ones near the stadium tend to fill up quickly on football game days.

I just found out that this is the "Golden Canes trip" game. So you might have a decent crowd.

For now, I have away-game tix to Florida, USF, GaTech, and Cal.

This has been hinted at by others, but I spoke with someone from the ticket office this AM and it sounds like people should really prepare for disappointment. Even people with very high priority will only be getting partial requests filled.

Advertisement
Back