MEGA Miami Away game ticket information

Brother we would like to buy you a pregame beer, give me the scoop on where would be a good place to enjoy pregame alcohol. First drinks are on us Brother!
I like the way y'all think. October weather is good football weather here.

We usually tailgate at 3rd and Central diagonally across from UofL's baseball stadium. It's a Churchill Downs lot that the Boy Scouts operate each season. Y'all are more than welcome to stop by. The Bourbon and Burgoo will be on me. I usually bring a few jars of Apple Pie to pass around as well.

I will continue to stop by this summer and when the season starts to see if anyone needs any more info.

BTW if you're planning on coming up you might want to start looking for hotel reservations. The ones near the stadium tend to fill up quickly on football game days.

Advertisement
Just got my tickets to see the gater get trounced!!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
There's a "verified" gator presale just have to use ID.me can get face value. Some people are selling resale for cheaper though.

There's a "verified" gator presale just have to use ID.me can get face value. Some people are selling resale for cheaper though.
i have the code as well in case i couldnt get through UM. the UM offering was still cheaper than what UF is offering price wise. those tickets will get cheaper on the secondary market closer to game time.

Advertisement
We wanted 5 together so we had to suck it up. I had seat geek up on my second monitor and the tickets were cheaper but when I got to the very end of the purchase I noticed the fee of $121 PER ticket. Going thru ticketmaster and using the gater code we saved $500 even tho the tickets were more expensive. TM's fee was $3 per ticket for a total $15. I didn't want to pay what I did but I aint missing that game and the beginning of a new era at Miami.

Advertisement
Does anyone know why the visitors side at Florida is blocked off on every site aside from 4 sections?

Because...they were offered to us first, and nobody yet has been notified that they got tix, let alone has them in hand?

Possibly the Florida and/or Miami marching bands too. Student section?

I've tried to reach out to hurricane club twice for various issues and never get a call back from a voicemail. Does anybody with an "in" know how UF requests are looking? Numbers/tiers/etc.

Guessing I need to just be patient and wait the 11 days for seats haha, but ever since June hit 8/31 in Gainesville is the only thing on my mind.

Advertisement
I've tried to reach out to hurricane club twice for various issues and never get a call back from a voicemail. Does anybody with an "in" know how UF requests are looking? Numbers/tiers/etc.

Guessing I need to just be patient and wait the 11 days for seats haha, but ever since June hit 8/31 in Gainesville is the only thing on my mind.
I talked to them about 5 days ago and they said that if you don't have a high priority it's less than 50% that you'll be able to get tickets if you requested them if you're a season ticket member because supposedly UF was being really stingy with the allotment of tickets

I talked to them about 5 days ago and they said that if you don't have a high priority it's less than 50% that you'll be able to get tickets if you requested them if you're a season ticket member because supposedly UF was being really stingy with the allotment of tickets
you'll always be able to get tickets on resale regardless. no one should be worried tbh

Aka Miami (Blake James) didn’t negotiate the deal well. These things are set in contracts.

Advertisement
Back