Miami at Notre Dame (2-14-21) 6PM ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is such a poorly coached team. We’re 20 games into the season and it looks like ours guys have never played a second of basketball together before.

I have never seen a sprained ankle take over 2 months to heal.
We've just got hella bad luck.

I just don't understand the injury being this severe to a man in his early 20's..

I have had some awful sprains playing basketball, even in my 30's that didn't take that long to heal.

Advertisement
We've just got hella bad luck.

I just don't understand the injury being this severe to a man in his early 20's..

I have had some awful sprains playing basketball, even in my 30's that didn't take that long to heal.
I wonder if L has taken a hard look at the effectiveness of our training staff. The amount of injuries we suffer (and the severity of many of them) is truly insane. And this isn’t just this season.

This is such a poorly coached team. We’re 20 games into the season and it looks like ours guys have never played a second of basketball together before.

L should be gone, but this is because that is true. We haven't ran a real practice all season due to lack of guys. You would've thought they would've learned this by using 13 scholarships but nope.

In his first 5 to 6 years at Miami? Probably not. In the last 4 or so? Yes
The premise Miami cannot upgrade its head coach and staff is nonsense. Florida high school basketball has significantly improved, beautiful campus, great weather, great basketball conference. We have some unique advantages that offset our liabilities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back