Miami (-8) @ BC 11/24/23

BC is a bad team. If we lose to these dudes, my goodness. They are a tough gritty team, but their QB play is absolutely atrocious
Come on ... they hammered Ga Tech and almost beat FSU. I am very surprised that UM is favored. I expect UM to run, run, run as BC is #121 in rush D. But they will be pumped for the game and UM most likely will approach lackadaisical ... and lose. Hope not but not feeling confident.

Advertisement
You guys watching the same team I am? They're proficient in finding ways to lose. Whether an all-time coaching blunder, a truly remarkable prolonged meltdown at qb, or the defense faltering when the offense FINALLY puts it together. They consistently find a way...to lose.
I do like the matchup, but I'd stay FAR AWAY from layin' 8.

My prediction is that this is the week!! This is the week that the ACC referees make a bunch of bad calls that benefit the Canes.

This is THE WEEK. Remember this post!
Instead of worrying about the refs, we should take care of business on the field that way the refs won’t matter.

Chestnut Hill always is a tough place to play for us-

Will the team be motivated?

Have no idea how we will respond-

Their QB is very mobile.

Advertisement
BC has a negligible fanbase to begin with.
They are afterthought 566 in the Boston metro area.

They have a small alumni base.

It's Thanksgiving Friday at noon.

Two 6-5 teams.

BC on a two game skid of UGLY, bad losses. Miamk on a three game schneid.

It's gonna be ******* morgue.

The weather will be suitable for polar bears to tailgate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

BC has a negligible fanbase to begin with.
They are afterthought 566 in the Boston metro area.

They have a small alumni base.

It's Thanksgiving Friday at noon.

Two 6-5 teams.

BC on a two game skid of UGLY, bad losses. Miamk on a three game schneid.

It's gonna be ******* morgue.

The weather will be suitable for polar bears to tailgate.
BC Thanksgiving recess is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, so likely a good % of students will be gone for the weekend.

BC Thanksgiving recess is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, so likely a good % of students will be gone for the weekend.
I'd be shocked if there were more than 20,000 people at the game, and wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to see closer to 10,000.

Advertisement
We’re a better team than our record shows. I think we cover, if the offense that played yesterday shows up. I know the mopes are already rooting for us to lose, but I think theyve got enough left in the tank to pull out a win.

Advertisement
Back