Miami’s starter snap counts from the California game

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Others have said on the board, Guidry doesnt rotate his safteys unfortunetly.

I didn't even look at the numbers originally, I just saw "SS" and no "FS" so I assumed they missed it.

But going back and looking, Powell played 50 snaps, as did Harris. So those are the all encompassing "safety" snaps. Which makes me ask, Markeith Williams really played zero snaps? Did he dress? That's strange.

Need More: Lyle, Allen, Johnson, Jojo, I Horton, Ray Ray, Lofton, Rivers (!), second team OL, Moten, Clark, J Horton, second string DEs, Chase, Popo, Bobby, Robby, Patterson, Markeith, Day

Need Less: Martinez, Brown, George, McCormick, first team OL, first team DL,Richard, Meesh, Harris

Curious on your throught process here. More than half of the ones you listed i wouldn't trust to put in during a close game.

I didn't even look at the numbers originally, I just saw "SS" and no "FS" so I assumed they missed it.

But going back and looking, Powell played 50 snaps, as did Harris. So those are the all encompassing "safety" snaps. Which makes me ask, Markeith Williams really played zero snaps? Did he dress? That's strange.

I doubled checked on PFF to see if it was a mistake. 0 snaps logged according to them. Wild

Advertisement

Powell and Harris played so well no need taking them off field. Didn’t tackle or contact a Cal player, so both remained fresh.

Wow, that whole starting O line played every snap. I would think a few 2nd stringers would get some snaps but nope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back