Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

One of THE most important pieces to the puzzle and this turnaround.

Welcome to the U Coach Mirabal and the Mirabal family.

1641525586594.gif

Advertisement
How do you feel about Brian Brohm? @Liberty City El

He's co-OC, also coaches QB, with JaMarcus Shepard, who coaches WR, at Purdue.

Mario may go in a totally different direction, but this play reminded me of something Lashlee would call. Seems to fit TVD too.

He’s a fantastic OC, Purdue is actually the only team in the B1G besides OH St that I like watching because of their high volume passing attack.

The Brohms are long time Bobby Petrino disciples from his first stint at Louisville & Western Kentucky. Really smart X’s & O’s guys who’ve done a great job with incorporating the WR’s in their system & making them a really tough team to beat in the B1G despite mainly being a Basketball school with limited resources.

But Brian Brohm has coached with his brother Jeff his whole career, he’s never leaving his side.

I agree that offense fits perfect with TVD & our personnel, but that’s not Mario’s vision, he wants to run the ball & dominate at the line of scrimmage, he’s not going to hire any OC who’s primary focus is throwing the ball.

He’s a fantastic OC, Purdue is actually the only team in the B1G besides OH St that I like watching because of their high volume passing attack.

The Brohms are long time Bobby Petrino disciples from his first stint at Louisville & Western Kentucky. Really smart X’s & O’s guys who’ve done a great job with incorporating the WR’s in their system & making them a really tough team to beat in the B1G despite mainly being a Basketball school with limited resources.

But Brian Brohm has coached with his brother Jeff his whole career, he’s never leaving his side.

I agree that offense fits perfect with TVD & our personnel, but that’s not Mario’s vision, he wants to run the ball & dominate at the line of scrimmage, he’s not going to hire any OC who’s primary focus is throwing the ball.
How does he recruit? That seems to be a deciding factor in Mario’s hiring so far

Advertisement

I remember Brohm had a good college career with Louisville too. Before the Teddy's and Lamar's, Brohm was making louisville a top 20 team and slinging the ball all over the field. Glad to see he still has that mentality as an OC.
I would not mind Brohm here in the least.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Crazy how good OConnell was this year. Brohm is a dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back