Mediavilla starting tomorrow.

Miami04

Senior
Someone needs to come in here and tell us how this is wrong and their JV middle school coach always did it.

Advertisement
Someone needs to come in here and tell us how this is wrong and their JV middle school coach always did it.

So because I was wrong, I'm a ******* idiot but majority you guys can't get the concept that when a pitcher misses his spot it's a mechanical issue and can't be controlled ?? Lmfao

I don't see any of you guys admitting you were wrong when arguing back and forth with each other and a lot of people's views on the state of the team on both sides are moronic??

Last edited:
Wait, you think you were right when you said a pitcher can't control when he leaves a 1-2 hanger over the heart of the plate? Good lord.

So because I was wrong, I'm a ****ing idiot but majority you guys can't get the concept that when a pitcher misses his spot it's a mechanical issue and can't be controlled ?? Lmfao

Quick question I don't see any of you guys admitting you were wrong when arguing back and forth with each other??

Well the only argument I was in was arguing that Mediavilla would be the Friday night starter and you just kept telling everyone else how wrong we were because of your extensive baseball experience.

And what does missing a spot have at all to do with you telling everyone how much more you know about baseball than the rest of us?

I want you to quote and show me which argument you are talking about.

Or just come in here like a normal person and say "yep you guys were right, starting MoTown what what they went with"

So because I was wrong, I'm a ****ing idiot but majority you guys can't get the concept that when a pitcher misses his spot it's a mechanical issue and can't be controlled ?? Lmfao

Quick question I don't see any of you guys admitting you were wrong when arguing back and forth with each other??

Well the only argument I was in was arguing that Mediavilla would be the Friday night starter and you just kept telling everyone else how wrong we were because of your extensive baseball experience.

And what does missing a spot have at all to do with you telling everyone how much more you know about baseball than the rest of us?

Or just come in here like a normal person and say "yep you guys were right, starting MoTown what what they went with"

Go into the last game thread bud

Advertisement
Wait, you think you were right when you said a pitcher can't control when he leaves a 1-2 hanger over the heart of the plate? Good lord.

Sooo, you didn't notice his release point was the highest it ever got that inning?? I did, it was quite obvious but continue to run your mouth like you know anything about baseball

Last edited:

Well that's all I need to know about you. Can't say you were wrong and can't provide any examples. I went through the other thread and I will say again. People were discussing the pitching situation and fighting about stuff that has nothing to do with Mediavilla being the Friday night starting pitcher. I wonder if you will keep being cool once BC does the unthinkable and throws their ace Dunn Friday night.

Sooo, you didn't notice his release point was the highest it ever got all night?? I did, it was quite obvious but continue to run your mouth like you know anything about baseball

We all know WHY it hung. The laughable part is you saying that pitchers have no control over it.

Sooo, you didn't notice his release point was the highest it ever got all night?? I did, it was quite obvious but continue to run your mouth like you know anything about baseball

We all know WHY it hung. The laughable part is you saying that pitchers have no control over it.

Lmfao, you realized you exposed yourself as the person everybody on this board thought you were right??

Your "expertise" on this sport is borderline offensive especially since you believe pitching are so simple that you can repeat the same motion 100% of the time. The closest pitcher that you're going find that comes close to throwing the same mechanics 100% of the time is Greg Maddox and I'm sorry to break your little heart but Bryan Garcia isn't Greg Maddux.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lmfao, you realized you exposed yourself as the person everybody on this board thought you were right??

Your "expertise" on this sport is borderline offensive especially since you believe pitching are so simple that you can repeat the same motion 100% of the time. The closest pitcher that you're going find that comes close to throwing the same mechanics 100% of the time is Greg Maddox and I'm sorry to break your little heart but Danny Garcia isn't Greg Maddux.

Precisely. Brian Garcia can't avoid hanging 1-2 curve balls because he really isn't that good. Not sure where the disagreement is. He will get drafted because of his stuff, then when he can't fix his command issues after a few years he will get released. Happens to hundreds of guys a year.

Guys who figure out how to avoid that 1-2 curve ball with a one run lead are the guys who stick around in this sport.

Well that's all I need to know about you. Can't say you were wrong and can't provide any examples. I went through the other thread and I will say again. People were discussing the pitching situation and fighting about stuff that has nothing to do with Mediavilla being the Friday night starting pitcher. I wonder if you will keep being cool once BC does the unthinkable and throws their ace Dunn Friday night.

So you missed the entire section about the HR Bryan Garcia gave up?? that says all I need to know about you

So you missed the entire section about the HR Bryan Garcia gave up?? that says all I need to know about you

Tell me what that has to do with tomorrow nights starter. I'll wait.

Tell me what that has to do with tomorrow nights starter. I'll wait.

Or you missed the argument I was talking about

Advertisement
FYI - Can we find anyone with a clear-cut ace who is saving that ace for game two? Boston College, Miami, Oklahoma State, Coastal Carolina, UCSB, Texas A&M.....all throwing their ace in game one.

Those coaches must have never coached in 16U Perfect Game tournaments before.

This board is such a dumpster fire.

When the mod is worse than the biggest troll, that is what we get.

Funny part.....same mod was begging for score updates last week.....failing to realize that many of us provided nearly play by play updates early in the season before the board turned to complete ****.

Advertisement
FYI - Can we find anyone with a clear-cut ace who is saving that ace for game two? Boston College, Miami, Oklahoma State, Coastal Carolina, UCSB, Texas A&M.....all throwing their ace in game one.

I played for south Florida elite lol, you know the best travel team in SFL...the same one that was said to be a "feeder" team even though most of us went to other schools

Last edited:

I played for south Florida elite lol, you know the best travel team in SFL...the same one that was said to be a "feeder" team even though most of us went to other schools

So what? Now you're watching your buddy lose at FAU. Time to move on.

Back to the topic: everyone's ace is going in game one.

Hopefully BC ace Dunn will be a little distracted after being picked @ 19 by the Mets.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So what? Now you're watching your buddy lose at FAU. Time to move on.

Back to the topic: everyone's ace is going in game one.
lol you're the one that brought it up...don't be jealous that I've played with future big leaguers and I had opportunities to go college for free because of baseball before I tore my knee up lol. Do you actually think I only know the players at FAU?? I know half the team lol...Devin Meyer and I have known each other since we were little, we went to the same church.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back