Mayock

Advertisement
LULZ

Streeter's salary - $15,487 in pennies

BWash salary - 1 year's supply of Baconators

Vernon's salary - 50 times more than he's worth. HOMIE HIT THE LOTTO HE SO LUCKY JEFF IRELAND STILL ALIVE.

Jacory's salary - He owe money

Fortson's salary - LULZ

Spence's salary - about where we said it would be. Happy for the dude

Lamaer's salary - a PUNTER made more than him this draft. A punter. Single bar facemask.

lmao at 15gs in pennies and a year of baconators hahahahah

B Wash might get luckier than that. I read on the NFL draft tracker forum that Aldarius Johnson's 2nd interview at Wendy's went well. All he has to do meet with the district manager when he's in town next week. If that goes well, I can see Aldarius slipping some extra fries to B-Wash with his baconators.

Its a Canes thing, Dave Thomas wouldnt understand.

Last edited:
Streeter needed to show that last year wasn't a fluke and he would've gone much higher. Personally I like him being in Baltimore with guys like Ed Reed and R. Lewis in the locker room. They will be letting him know he needs to work his *** off to make it in the league.

Streeter definitely could have played his way into the 3rd round by staying another year. There was an outside shot at 2nd round if he had a huge year.

Remember he had quite a few games last year where he was dominating and that was with noodle arm throwing him the ball. Imagine how good Streeter would have looked with a QB that could actually get it to him deep.

Advertisement
Streeter definitely could have played his way into the 3rd round by staying another year. There was an outside shot at 2nd round if he had a huge year.

Remember he had quite a few games last year where he was dominating and that was with noodle arm throwing him the ball. Imagine how good Streeter would have looked with a QB that could actually get it to him deep.

Who would be that qb? Morris is hurt... and Williams cant make the plays that Harris made... He had some dominating games with the best qb on the roster and now he would have done better with a qb of lesser talent...

Who would be that qb? Morris is hurt... and Williams cant make the plays that Harris made... He had some dominating games with the best qb on the roster and now he would have done better with a qb of lesser talent...

Morris isn't hurt anymore. Golden said at the end of the spring that if the spring game were a regular season game that Morris would play.

Morris isn't hurt anymore. Golden said at the end of the spring that if the spring game were a regular season game that Morris would play.

Okay... And? We dont know if Morris will perform better Harris... Harris made a lot plays for us last year with his arm despite how many of fans exaggerated the strength of his arms... I think one thing we should take into contact that TS wouldnt be the only wideout improving especially while playing with a new qb...

Okay... And? We dont know if Morris will perform better Harris... Harris made a lot plays for us last year with his arm despite how many of fans exaggerated the strength of his arms... I think one thing we should take into contact that TS wouldnt be the only wideout improving especially while playing with a new qb...

Jesus Christ. STOP with the rationalizations and excusemaking. Why the **** cant you just admit that Streeter made a HUGE mistake leaving early? And that Golden was 1000% right? Is your man love for Shammin so great that you cant even give one iota of credit to the man who replaced him???

Advertisement

Jesus Christ. STOP with the rationalizations and excusemaking. Why the **** cant you just admit that Streeter made a HUGE mistake leaving early? And that Golden was 1000% right? Is your man love for Shammin so great that you cant even give one iota of credit to the man who replaced him???

I'm not condoning Streeter's decision... I actually felt that he should have stayed but I also accept that he had left and realize that we dont know what would have happened if he came back... I think he would have improved but I doubt that he would have went in the 2nd round with a new qb at the helm... And grow up man... You can ask a question with out resorting to such immature rhetoric... "Man love for Shammin"? How old are you? I have an opinion just like you...

I said this on the other board,but what if Golden met with all of these guys and told them you're welcome back but each one of you has to compete for a starting job.I think all of them didn't want to come back into Utough,didn't want to compete, and didn't want to be under Coach Golden.Every single time the team was getting fired up on the sidelines in all of the Raising Canes videos, Ojomo,Payne and especially Vernon were always on the way outside or not involved.On offense,they all just sat down on the bench instead of getting involved.

With that said,Next Man Up...Good luck in the pros but Golden is getting rid of all the quiet,selfish,unmotivated players....Finally.

Advertisement
Back