Mayock

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Just straight up called all the dudes who left retarded for not coming back

Advertisement
i can see miller leaving early, because running backs have got to get what they can get when they can get it. come back for your senior year and destroy your shoulder you will never make any money...

the rest of them are straight stupid.

Streeter, Vernon could have been 1st round picks next year. 2nd at the latest.

Washington could have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder... this was a very very deep class for good OL. better then next years will be.

don't blame LM, but he certainly wasn't expecting 4th round. the rest knew better...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody knows every last one of these kids should have come back, and Mayock was just stating the obvious. I wish them all well, and I'm happy Vernon and Miller get to stay home, but they did themselves a disservice rolling out early. Had Street, Miller and Vernon stayed, they would have been **** near locks as first day picks.

Who thought Bernard Pierce would get drafted before Miller. We're in good hands with Golden.

Advertisement
LULZ

Streeter's salary - $15,487 in pennies

BWash salary - 1 year's supply of Baconators

Vernon's salary - 50 times more than he's worth. HOMIE HIT THE LOTTO HE SO LUCKY JEFF IRELAND STILL ALIVE.

Jacory's salary - He owe money

Fortson's salary - LULZ

Spence's salary - about where we said it would be. Happy for the dude

Lamaer's salary - a PUNTER made more than him this draft. A punter. Single bar facemask.

LULZ

Streeter's salary - $15,487 in pennies

BWash salary - 1 year's supply of Baconators

Vernon's salary - 50 times more than he's worth. HOMIE HIT THE LOTTO HE SO LUCKY JEFF IRELAND STILL ALIVE.

Jacory's salary - He owe money

Fortson's salary - LULZ

Spence's salary - about where we said it would be. Happy for the dude

Lamaer's salary - a PUNTER made more than him this draft. A punter. Single bar facemask.

I'm sorry, but I seriously LOL'd

Advertisement
I fail to see where streeter grades out as a first rounder to you guys especially given how much he fell in this draft. Would you expect a heisman type year if he came back?

I think that he grades out a lot higher than where he was taken. Even if he has the same type of season as last year, that is at least two years of tape on him, instead of one.

I fail to see where streeter grades out as a first rounder to you guys especially given how much he fell in this draft. Would you expect a heisman type year if he came back?

He would've been the featured player in an improving O with a stronger armed QB, it had to have helped.

Streeter was the TWENTY-SIXTH WIDE RECEIVER drafted last week/weekend. How many junior receivers do you think would be ahead of him in next year's draft? If he cuts that number in half, he's a 3rd round pick.

I dont see why he couldnt be in the top five receivers in next year's draft. That puts him as a late first / early second round pick. THAT'S serious money!!

Advertisement
Back