2022 Mason Thomas, DE, picks Oklahoma

Advertisement

Cant find the clips but saw he went crazy this was a good late eval by mario and co, moten was his teammate and i think he’s been one of our best DTs so far

Ohhhhh Mason Thomas was that teammate of Moten back in 2022. I'm watching him today against Tulane and I'm thinking oh they got a good transfer kid. No idea he was that 2022 commit. I remember there was 2 DL Mario was chasing at Cardinal Gibbons and we got Moten. I just forgot about the other kid once he choose Oklahoma. So that was Mason Thomas, d@mn Oklahoma got a good one, cause he saved them today. E1k do you remember his recruitment? Were we even in it or no shot cause Mario just got hired at Miami

Ohhhhh Mason Thomas was that teammate of Moten back in 2022. I'm watching him today against Tulane and I'm thinking oh they got a good transfer kid. No idea he was that 2022 commit. I remember there was 2 DL Mario was chasing at Cardinal Gibbons and we got Moten. I just forgot about the other kid once he choose Oklahoma. So that was Mason Thomas, d@mn Oklahoma got a good one, cause he saved them today. E1k do you remember his recruitment? Were we even in it or no shot cause Mario just got hired at Miami
Yea i think we were close but Oklahoma was trying to get him to flip from iowa state for a while and they were on moten hard too, mario had just recently got here we got both to visit idk if mario had made any hires at this point.

I think he matched the profile of another sfla edge rusher nik bonnitto who was one of their best players and just entered the draft and went 2nd or 3rd round so they sold him on playing a similar role and that won it over im thinking

Yea i think we were close but Oklahoma was trying to get him to flip from iowa state for a while and they were on moten hard too, mario had just recently got here we got both to visit idk if mario had made any hires at this point.

I think he matched the profile of another sfla edge rusher nik bonnitto who was one of their best players and just entered the draft and went 2nd or 3rd round so they sold him on playing a similar role and that won it over im thinking
We got on him later but I was always a fan. I posted his film out of nowhere because we were about go after him hard. I loved his tape . I’m pretty vocal in this thread about him. It’s not surprising he’s performing well.

Advertisement
We got on him later but I was always a fan. I posted his film out of nowhere because we were about go after him hard. I loved his tape . I’m pretty vocal in this thread about him. It’s not surprising he’s performing well.

Ahh so we were late on him, that would be Manny Diaz and staff

Didn't know any of that, thanks. So he was an Iowa State commit, so he must have blown up in his final year. Real interesting stuff

Advertisement
Back