Marvin Jones Jr. “I hate Miami"

Kobe Bryant GIF
God dammit I earned that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cant lie. Things were really getting boring so far this week as it pertains to this game. There was a time when I couldnt eat, think or sleep all week in preparation for this game. Now I have to remind myself every so often that its FSU week! LOL.

Kill me if you want but props to the kid for lighting the fire in this rivalry game. Someone had to do it! LOL.

He’s the guy who left Georgia because he couldn’t compete there which = overrated

He’s at FSU tbh he’s done nothing there-

His old man was one of the best players in Dade county and Florida St history-

That said FSU’s DL has to deal with Cam and our OL good luck I love that matchup.

Advertisement
We will get that front 4s best game of the year. Then I would assume they will all opt out and get ready for the draft. (at least Payton, Jackson and Farmer probably will. They are not getting a re-up on those NIL deals they got) After they are 1-7..there is really nothing left to play for but to get hurt and then you are screwed. Season is over after Saturday night.

Advertisement
No one wore that early 90s FSU iniform better than his daddy.

If I was a Noles fan I'd be livid that their uniforms are now purple and they look more like Boston College than they do Florida State.
Their uniforms fell off after they changed their logo from a Seminole to a Seminole getting butt ****ed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back