Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Just curious. Has Utah recruited as well as Oregon? And somebody posted the have high rated QBs in the QB room but won't play them because of a transfer? Sounds like something Diaz would do... ( King )

Advertisement
She's hot enough that I'd consider it - y'know, considering she's been railed by like 100 different guys at this point in her life that's saying something.
100? I'm gonna guess that the number is a bit north of that

Also, u have this misperception that Oregon is flooding the field w/ blue chip players. I did a break down already to show u that Oregon’s current starters r filled w/ some blue chips and also a lot of 3 star guys.
Do you happen to know how they compare to Utah? I feel like its gotta be noticeably higher, but then again it is their last two classes primarily so maybe not a lot of that talent is seeing the field yet? I know they have been hit pretty hard by injuries to starters also.

Advertisement
I thought everybody knew Mario wasn’t a great game day coach? Awesome recruiter for sure but I just hope and pray he hires awesome OCs and DCs.

If Oregon thinks that they are going to line up and bully Utah, they are going to lose.

Advertisement
Brown has always sucked though and Moorhead never coached Herbert.
But it’s the same philosophy. I’ve said it before Mario is a big ugly and believes in a certain style of play..it’s my only Nic pick I have about Mario..as for brown here are his numbers

He’s solid running what he’s asked to run.

I’ve watched at least 3 Oregon games..they don’t do him any favors. For reference Lashlee probably schemes up 4 to 5 potential explosives per game..I don’t think Oregon does that

Advertisement
They have two 4-star TF QB’s Ty Thompson & Jay Butterfield on the bench.

But for some reason they bet their playoff chances & the house on Ant Brown this year.
Makes you wonder how unprepared the Fr are if they can't even get a sniff. Brown is baaaaaaaaad.

So Phil Knight, the owner of Nike, isn't their biggest booster?

Michigan, OSU, UT and Alabama roll out a different uniform every week?

I will die on this hill.

Dude, I respect u, but whatever axe u have to grind w/ Nike, go email them. I’m telling why Oregon rolls out different uniforms & it has zero to do w/ them being a flagship. Knight along w/ a couple of other boosters came together in 1996 after getting waxed & said we have to do something to attract kids. W/ Oregon already being a corky state that prides itself being different, they decided to just go crazy w/ uniforms. That’s their identity, and it’s out of necessity.

Furthermore, u do realize that Knight’s Alma Mater is Oregon AND Stanford, don’t u?

Advertisement
Back