MARIO- THE EPITOME OF THE COUNTRY'S HEAD COACH EXCLUDING RECRUITING

Bruh I was expecting an L with OL and DL holes especially with Rutgers recruiting that and they play just like us. I said this ain’t that same Rutgers, but it doesn’t make kids transfer and they still coming. So this game was a bs game I didn’t even care about. I’ll take Ward please cause we need a qb
We were missing LT and Flagg. Everyone else was there in terms of the front 7.

Rodriguez at Center is a drop off but not so massive vs a team like Rutgers and Cristobal playing likely due to some disciplinary issues with McCoy.

The on-field coaching, not the kids (yes, despite George and his stupidity) didn’t lose us the game.

Advertisement
When u have 4’3 corner playing safety you know you are screwed. Wasn’t expecting much in already ready for next season. This was always going to be ammo for the *****ing and moaning. Pause
Brother - you know how you help those corners playing safety?

By scoring points on offense and making that team throw the ball to try and catch up. They did everything they wanted to do on offense by how much they run the ball because we are pathetically inconsistent on offense due to play calling and scheme.

When was the last time vs a P5 team that we jumped out to a lead that made the other coaching staff scrap their offensive plan? Boston College? So that’s 1 ******* game in 2 years of Mario where everything on offense has been dictated by the opposing team. That’s ******* more than concerning.

Mario is happy going up by 10 points and shutting it down going conservative and trying to hold on for the win.

This timeout thing is over blown. We got the ball back with 30 seconds and two timeouts. We couldn’t complete a pass so there was no need to use them. If we complete a couple balls over the middle on the final dive and use those TOs Cristobal’s strategy would have been on point. You could argue having a little more time for the last drive would have been useful but we still turned it over on downs. I don’t see how the extra time would have done us any good. JS lotsa to be mad at but the timeout thing at the end of the game is not buffoonery.
What is the percentage of recovering an onside kick? Less than 1%? So you defense is we got the ball back with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts, which BtW, you need a timeout and you call 4 pass short of the sticks when you need to throw the ball down field and maybe draw a pass interference or complete a pass.

this is where Alonzo needs to step in and bring in a more forward-thinking staff, and take Mario to coaching seminars they have in the offseason to learn how to be better. I don't doubt that Mario wants to improve, ****, he's shown he can do so (ie: TAMU game).

This is how I see it right now. He's renovating a 1975 white Lamborghini Countach. He's updated the interior(OL). He's updated the exhaust(S&C). The body has been worked on but the paint job needs to be finished (Culture). His next update is the Engine (QB) so he can actually see the complete benefits for premium fuel & oil (Skill Players).

And he's the driver, who is going 70 mph on the Autobahn, cause he doesn't know how to open this ***** up and hit the throttle.
He’s done the coaching seminars this past off-season, from what I understand and guess what - he is who he is. Can’t change the spots or stripes he has. He can’t help himself.

Mario is an awful game day coach but we all knew that already.

The thing im starting to worry about is what some other posters have mentioned. Could it be Dawson is not as good as we thought? Yesterday looked identical to the play calling from GT, NC state and Virginia with no creativity on the runs and uncreative pass plays. Dawson is on potential fraud alert from me.
Yes, he’s bad but don’t forget the meddling HC. It’s not a made up thing. He meddles.

Advertisement
JB will be a middle of the road QB. He can’t throw and doesn’t have the legs to be a running QB. He’s too stiff.
If you had to list 10 reason why we lost yesterday, I have a hard time finding a reason to put Jacurri in the top 10, aside from the INT he threw.

You read the English language like Jacurri reads defenses.

I said HE HAD TIMOUTS LEFT SO THAT HE COULD THROW IT OVER THE MIDDLE AND STOP THE CLOCK.

we didn't throw it in the middle of the field because Brown can't read the field and throw it accurately into coverage.

The entire playbook was open because Mario saved the timeouts, he didn't get to use them because Brown couldn't complete a pass.
How is he supposed to throw to the middle of the field when most of the routes in that game ignore the middle of the field? It happened with TVD as well. Mostly everything is outside the hashes in terms of routes.

Culture ? Explain this building of culture when you keep running 3 out there every game as he keeps doing the same bs weekly? He’s really learned his lesson under this ” new culture“. Just like when I ripped Manny for allowing JT back after he quit . Dude was pouting and walking through drills . Needing a baby sitter to get to practice. Right then I said “ building the culture died “.
You have talked about Jacolby’s attitude and his other issues since the off-season prior to the start of the season.

Dude is a hot head and opposing teams know that and the poke at him because he can’t control his emotions.

You see how people go at AJ Brown from our Eagles. I want to punch dudes for him and he somehow stays super composed when opposing defenders always cheap shot him and always talk smack to him. He just mostly walks away. Doesn’t get penalties. Is mentally strong.

Jacolby is a ******* emotional ***** *** punk.

200.gif

Advertisement
Brother - you know how you help those corners playing safety?

By scoring points on offense and making that team throw the ball to try and catch up. They did everything they wanted to do on offense by how much they run the ball because we are pathetically inconsistent on offense due to play calling and scheme.

When was the last time vs a P5 team that we jumped out to a lead that made the other coaching staff scrap their offensive plan? Boston College? So that’s 1 ******* game in 2 years of Mario where everything on offense has been dictated by the opposing team. That’s ******* more than concerning.

Mario is happy going up by 10 points and shutting it down going conservative and trying to hold on for the win.
Mario reminds me of how Dave Wanstadt was with the Dolphins. Get a lead and then shut the offense down

Advertisement
We were missing LT and Flagg. Everyone else was there in terms of the front 7.

Rodriguez at Center is a drop off but not so massive vs a team like Rutgers and Cristobal playing likely due to some disciplinary issues with McCoy.

The on-field coaching, not the kids (yes, despite George and his stupidity) didn’t lose us the game.
What was our starting DL? Anything with Deen is bad we will get mauled with that. Dudes like that would never suit up at UgA it’s just facts. That’s why I said this ain’t that Rutgers. That’s why we recruited DL heavy because they the coaches know we need it

If you had to list 10 reason why we lost yesterday, I have a hard time finding a reason to put Jacurri in the top 10, aside from the INT he threw.
Probably bc he’s limited. They’re not gonna go out there n run things for him to fail. They did the same **** with TVD. Don’t have good QBs on the roster. Mario has never had a good QB that he recruited.

Advertisement
Probably bc he’s limited. They’re not gonna go out there n run things for him to fail. They did the same **** with TVD. Don’t have good QBs on the roster. Mario has never had a good QB that he recruited.
Then I’ll guess we will be buying QBs every year.

Gotta scheme up better **** for these guys to have a chance. What’s being schemed up now is not it. I’ve seen less talented QBs do more in an offense due to the scheme.

Then I’ll guess we will be buying QBs every year.

Gotta scheme up better **** for these guys to have a chance. What’s being schemed up now is not it. I’ve seen less talented QBs do more in an offense due to the scheme.
if you want a good scheme and a game manager at QB, you need to have the playmakers. We don’t have that either lol.

Advertisement
Back