Mario post game on ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
He almost stole another win from these kids..

Dude has got to get a consultant for game days or something.. he’s costing us wins.
I was ****ed how that game ended but one thing I will say Emory seemed very confused on the play that took 30 seconds to run. He was trying to get the crowd to quiet down. But even after that still take a shot. They pick it we go to overtime. We catch it or get PI we have a field goal attempt to win the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots complaining about this. If it was TVD I’d agree. But to put Emory in the hurry up at the end is more likely to end in an int than a scoring drive for Miami.

The way the D was showing out I trusted them in ot.
Good point. They did play safe all night with game plan, play calling.

Lots complaining about this. If it was TVD I’d agree. But to put Emory in the hurry up at the end is more likely to end in an int than a scoring drive for Miami.

The way the D was showing out I trusted them in ot.
I kinda get what he was doing. He didn't want some dumb **** happening and knew Clemson D was gassed while our D had it. Don't agree with the decision at all but you can at least see a trace of logic

I was ****ed how that game ended but one thing I will say Emory seemed very confused on the play that took 30 seconds to run. He was trying to get the crowd to quiet down. But even after that still take a shot. They pick it we go to overtime. We catch it or get PI we have a field goal attempt to win the game.
Mario should have called a timeout when he saw they weren't breaking huddle. That was maddening. Even still, take a deep shot. It's not like we don't have talent out there that can win a jump ball. Or get a PI. Either way, it was an ugly ending. Really glad for the players that they manned up and won it.

Advertisement
Back