Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

[TWEET]939892986430836738[/TWEET]

FYI, 247 has this Cane listed at 6-1 200 lb so he's clearly bigger than the 160 lb first reported. He'll probably be a 215 lb freshman RB.

Check out the goal line run at 1 minute. TD, that's what we need right there.

https://247sports.com/player/marcus-crowley-45573370

Anyone not buying in on this kid after watching his Jr film knows nothing about judging rb's.

Good size, speed, vision and great physicality. This dude will be 6'2 210-215 by the time he shows up.

The physical run game is coming back. I like the mixture of rb's and the running styles we're bringing in.

Advertisement
Just watched this kids film for the first time. Are people retarded? Did you see that first run lmao. This kid will be a high 4* guaranteed.

I’ll start out by saying that this kid doesn’t wow you when you put on the tape. He looks like a good player but not someone who is elite. A bit surprised we took him this early to be honest.

With that being said, he does look like a all around good football player with good instincts. He really does remind me of Travis Homer and I think that should bode well for us as an emergency RB in the future for depth. I don’t expect this kid to be pressing Lingard or Davis for carries in the future put I do see him as a good rotational guy that competes day in and day out and a special teams ace.
Way off here imo. Kid is going to be an excellent running back

Clear as day now as hes pulling in some big time offers lately

Congrats "Marcus Crowley" welcome to The U.. This kid is the real deal, it's crazy that UM fans say they want the best player's to come to Miami BUT soon as a kid comes on board and he doesn't have all the stars behind him, some on here see it as a problem!! NOW once the kid blows up and every school in the country is coming after him, THOSE SAME ppl talk **** IF the kid decides to go elsewhere, NOW all of sudden our staff needs to do this and that!!

The kid is the real deal, if NOT CMR and staff would not have offered him..

Most of these guys don't know chit about anything. All they do is follow rivals and 247 rankings.

Advertisement
This guy brings an element we need. Lingard and Davis are home-run hitters but I don't know if they are contact players.

This kid delivers blows with leverage and power. Perfect complement to what we have.

This guy brings an element we need. Lingard and Davis are home-run hitters but I don't know if they are contact players.

This kid delivers blows with leverage and power. Perfect complement to what we have.

Exactly. He's got awesome balance too. If you don't have great speed ya need a RB to be able to run over people and break tackles. Exactly what this kid does.

He looks like he could start at Bama... Thats a good sign. Love the fact that he'll run you over, man he's gonna be a problem.

Crowley looking very good at 7v7 tournament. And doing so out of his element as he's a power RB.....

[TWEET]957391793552809984[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Crowley's recruitment will blow up very soon, a bunch of the heavy hitters will be coming after this kid sooner than we think!! Surge19' will be that class our Canes blow out the water!!

I'd like to see what he would look like at safety. He definitely has power, good vision, and lateral quickness. He won't break the 70 yard runs like Lingard, but can move the chains.

I'd like to see what he would look like at safety. He definitely has power, good vision, and lateral quickness. He won't break the 70 yard runs like Lingard, but can move the chains.

Reminds me of Tyrone Moss (pre-ACL injury).

A guy that can grind up 5-8 yards at a time, rather than just hit a home run then have his next 10 carries go for 15 yards

He is going to blow up this spring and I’ve maintained that stance since the second he committed. I expect all of those Jax kids stocks to increase that we have committed but ESPECIALLY this one.

Advertisement
I’m so happy we got on this kid early. He is going to EXPLODE. I watched that highlight tape a few times now. Love his game.

Reminds me of Tyrone Moss (pre-ACL injury).

A guy that can grind up 5-8 yards at a time, rather than just hit a home run then have his next 10 carries go for 15 yards

My first thought was that he runs like ST26 after an interception. Haha The Moss comparison is better and more accurate.

Crowley looking very good at 7v7 tournament. And doing so out of his element as he's a power RB.....

We HAVE to land Payton! I dont wana hear “were fine at WR”. Reciver in Hartleys area, that means Hartley and Dungans recruiting him. Hes ours!

Advertisement

We HAVE to land Payton! I dont wana hear “were fine at WR”. Reciver in Hartleys area, that means Hartley and Dungans recruiting him. Hes ours!

Yup. He verbally said we lead last month and he just stated that Hartley is recruiting him the hardest of anyone (and had a big smile). Payton's tape is nuts.

I’m so happy we got on this kid early. He is going to EXPLODE. I watched that highlight tape a few times now. Love his game.

Bbbbbbb-but he's only a 3 star (sarcasm).

:tedbong:

Our coaches are great at identifying talent early. Crowley is an awesome prospect & we need to keep establishing at pipeline at Trinity Christian. Seems like they always have a few ballers.

Advertisement
Back