Manny on Joe Rose 10/11

So Manny is going to shït on the older players, complain about what a challenge it has been to have them on the team while simultaneously gearing up the “we had a bad season cause we lost King” excuse machine???
But having this “unique opportunity” was going to be great for the maturity of this team. Matter of fact, he praised guys for coming back & not prematurely entering the draft like others before them b/c they see what their doing & want to finish the job.

Remember that? Remember the whole #Runitback? Funny how this **** can’t keep up w/ his bull chit.

Advertisement
But having this “unique opportunity” was going to be great for the maturity of this team. Matter of fact, he praised guys for coming back & not prematurely entering the draft like others before them b/c they see what their doing & want to finish the job.

Remember that? Remember the whole #Runitback? Funny how this **** can’t keep up w/ his bull chit.
Same shït he did when he was first hired. He said that we were right there and would only need to make some adjustments to compete for titles. Season starts to unravel and he begins calling it a rebuild. Total political hack

This is his signature M.O. All talk and no delivery. Saw it from year one, but withheld bashing him until late last year. I then shut up to see what moves he made. Then I saw the horse manure of a performance against Bama. The verdict wasn’t too pretty.

Advertisement
Diaz was asked if any players have expressed wanting to leave the program or get into the transfer portal.

“We haven’t had any of that yet,” Diaz said, “but there are some individual cases that are ongoing now that I’m not going to comment on. There are some that will be back and some that probably won’t.“

This contradictory bull chit is y u can’t trust Diaz’s word on anything. If this is not the quintessential example of speaking in circles, I don’t know what is. Either you have had that exploration, which is y u made the latter part of the comment, or u have not which means the latter part of the comment is unnecessary.

Diaz was asked if any players have expressed wanting to leave the program or get into the transfer portal.

“We haven’t had any of that yet,” Diaz said, “but there are some individual cases that are ongoing now that I’m not going to comment on. There are some that will be back and some that probably won’t.“

This contradictory bull chit is y u can’t trust Diaz’s word on anything. If this is not the quintessential example of speaking in circles, I don’t know what is. Either you have had that exploration, which is y u made the latter part of the comment, or u have not which means the latter part of the comment is unnecessary.
This is why you can’t hire a politician to be the coach.

"I think I am sensing your angle"

I never thought we would do worse than Golden.

Advertisement
We've had coaches complain about too many night games and the locker room being too far from the field.

Now we have a coach complaining that having too many veterans (his guys) is causing problems...these veterans feel entitled to PT because they've been allowed to make repeated mistakes and never been penalized for it. Complete lack of accountability.
Irony is the veterans are the ones he’s had the longest time. He’s complaining about his own creations.

Current state of the program:

rockos modern life animation GIF

Sometimes I wonder if Manny forgets he’s the DC by how he answers certain ?’s.

This is what a real coach sounds like.

But Manny?

He won't ever sound like a real coach to me. I wish I was more like Keyshawn Johnson, he would've seen through this BS right away.

I remember Diaz calling out the offense and special teams when Richt was the HC, hah. Don't throw stones if you live in a glasshouse. It's now karma for the slimy comments he's made in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back