Manny on Joe Rose 10/07/19

Advertisement
Unpopular Opinion: I'm still up for Manny as HC but he needs to do less talking about what he's going to do and just do it. Less talking; more winning.

I get your point, but that doesn't work really well for a radio interview. Look at it this way, if he said nothing he'd get hammered for that too.

I'd roll with Perry.

Playmaker > "Safe" guy who protects the ball but can't make plays downfield.

But that takes a coach that's actually aggressive and looking to win, not a fake tough guy who's bravado is all fluff and is too scared to back it up with his decisions.
"Safe" guy didnt protect a fuggin thing on Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren gets one drive. If he looks like crap you put Perry in right away.

Sounds like Baker is gone at seasons end.

Sounds like he is trying to save his boy. Fire him now. No reason to keep him on at this point. The defense has been a massive failure. Now the HBC has to spend time coaching up the D, instead of fixing the other, many issues on this team.

Leavitt is an analyst at FSU and is proven. Hire him and he can take over the LB's. Put Patke back as an analyst and hire a special teams coach that can recruit like a ****.

Lol Diaz trying to act like the defense is to blame for losing even though the offense turned the ball over 4 times in the 1st quarter?

What about the Head Coach who said “this was the teams best week of practice”?? Gtfoh 🤡🤡🤡🤡
As bad as the turnovers were, was this is the second game the defense had a lead late and couldn't close the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd roll with Perry.

Playmaker > "Safe" guy who protects the ball but can't make plays downfield.

But that takes a coach that's actually aggressive and looking to win, not a fake tough guy who's bravado is all fluff and is too scared to back it up with his decisions.

it all depends on what offense Enos calls. weve seen both look good in the gun heavy offense and weve seen both look like **** when enos reverts back to his normal self with the under center power I pa crap that doesnt work with our OL. he needs to stay in the offense tht he was in agaisnt UNC and VT (with perry). both QBs have issues throwing deep balls so somethings gotta get worked out there.

Perry put up 35 pts on them. Enos offense all of a sudden looked alive. JT and Brevin looked like all americans.
let me guess, jarrens parents threatened to have him transfer?

you going to ignore that enos changed the way he calls his offense when were down big (UNC and VT)? its all on him. when we got back into the game, he tried to revert back to his normal self and cost us two drives and then we got down 21 again

Advertisement
Back