Manny is being defended

Advertisement
This is the type of thinking that has killed off the U. The rallying cry used to be "Oh we need a "Miami Guy" to coach here". Now it's "He needs more time", because 6 years isn't long enough to recruit a true P5 linebacker that can make a **** tackle. I'm so over it, let these jagoffs get it over with and bury the program. Maybe by Manny's 10th season he'll have "his guys" and maybe win against FIU or who the F ever. Give the guy a lifetime contract so us fans can f@ck off and find a new team. After being a fan for 35+ years I'm to the point I don't even really give a **** anymore. Saturdays are now for mowing my lawn, because we sure as **** don't play football anymore.

THEN HOW COME MANNY AINT RECRUIT LBS FOR HIS SCHEME THE LAST 6 YEARS HUH GTFO

WHERES THE DES FOR THIS SCHEME AT? SAME WITH CBS?

I'll admit Safety and DT are good but where the f are the rest? Homie had 6 years so dude is lying through his teeth trying to defend this ish.

We're 2-3. Stop being a douchenozzle and play your best players. At least try to convince us that there's a bright future ahead you f-cking dumb caulk sucker.

QB Van Dyke
RB Knighton, Harris Brown, Thad
WR Rambo, Harley, Brashard, Brinson, Key, X
TE Arroyo, Mallory, Brantley, Hodges
OT Nelson, Williams, Scaife
C/G Clark, Oluwaseun, Seymore, Donaldson

DE Chantz, Roberts, Harvey, Johnson
DT Hunte, Taylor, Silvera, Miller
LB Brooks, Flagg, Steed, Cave, Huff
LB Chase, Harrell
CB Stevenson, Clarke, Couch
S Williams, Kinchens, Avantae

We're 2-3. Stop being a douchenozzle and play your best players. At least try to convince us that there's a bright future ahead you f-cking dumb caulk sucker.

QB Van Dyke
RB Knighton, Harris Brown, Thad
WR Rambo, Harley, Brashard, Brinson, Key, X
TE Arroyo, Mallory, Brantley, Hodges
OT Nelson, Williams, Scaife
C/G Clark, Oluwaseun, Seymore, Donaldson

DE Chantz, Roberts, Harvey, Johnson
DT Hunte, Taylor, Silvera, Miller
LB Brooks, Flagg, Steed, Cave, Huff
LB Chase, Harrell
CB Stevenson, Clarke, Couch
S Williams, Kinchens, Avantae
Beyond the point of any hope Manny will ever convince anyone not blind when watching games

Advertisement
Wtf is he talking about when he says “this is deeper than Manny”.

I’ve been wondering this myself for years. I know we haven’t hired the cream of the crop of coaches. But it also isn’t like we’ve hired me as coach.
Between Golden Cmr and Manny there is enough football knowledge to be competent. So how is it that all these coaches that have been around p5 football for years can’t string together a few 9-10 win seasons.

What exactly are they allowed to do or not do to Fck it up. Are other programs sneaking in practice and coaching time that our AD can’t allow? Is there some external issue that is affecting our player’s performance and development?

The fact That manny is the head coach and someone as connected to the program and the high school players is tweeting that it’s bigger than the head coach then wtf is he talking about?

What can be affecting this team’s on field performance that goes deeper than the coach?

Mich St coach turned around his team in 2 years. And his team was a complete wreck.
And if you look at their recruiting rankings over the past 5 years, they’ve only finished inside the Top 20 once. Their classes are almost always full of 3 stars and finish in the low 30’s.

That’s a testament to good coaching.

Advertisement
"just in 4 years the schemes on offense and DEFENSE has changed"
"recruits that came from previous schemes have to adapt"

Manny has been here 6 years, its his scheme and it hasn't changed. EVERY defensive player has played in the same scheme since they arrived.

"Sometimes your vets let you down then u go young plan for the future"

Manny is still playing the veterans who let him down over the younger players.

This is not much of a defense. He's pointing out things that are wrong but refuses to blame manny.

Advertisement
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Wtf is he talking about when he says “this is deeper than Manny”.

I’ve been wondering this myself for years. I know we haven’t hired the cream of the crop of coaches. But it also isn’t like we’ve hired me as coach.
Between Golden Cmr and Manny there is enough football knowledge to be competent. So how is it that all these coaches that have been around p5 football for years can’t string together a few 9-10 win seasons.

What exactly are they allowed to do or not do to Fck it up. Are other programs sneaking in practice and coaching time that our AD can’t allow? Is there some external issue that is affecting our player’s performance and development?

The fact That manny is the head coach and someone as connected to the program and the high school players is tweeting that it’s bigger than the head coach then wtf is he talking about?

What can be affecting this team’s on field performance that goes deeper than the coach?
He’s implying something else but what he’s really saying is “it’s deeper than Manny because if he gets fired I’m worried David will have to crash on my couch”

I love how we went from “we return the most experience in the country, we’re gonna have such a big year that we don’t even need to entertain plan B kids” to....

“Fvck all them old dudes, they’re ******* everything up and are solely responsible for our struggles even though we continue to play them”

Advertisement
Back