Manny Excuse for tonight

Advertisement
JFC, it’s Virginia. They just got crushed two weeks in a row by two teams from the state of North Carolina, not the state of Alabama.

What are we doing here? How do the people making decisions sleep?
frenk announced that hes getting involved so... i doubt he sleeps tonight

mel brooks slapstick GIF by IFC

Frenk still talmbout building champions?

Advertisement
When Miami beating Virginia is considered something special.....changes are needed
I do wonder if there's a Comms Director / PR Director stood off to the side with their head in their hands listening to the bull**** Diaz is spouting.

Seems to happen to every HC under pressure - they live in their own fantasy land and just start talking nonsense.

frenk announced that hes getting involved so... i doubt he sleeps tonight
He should get plenty of sleep. He should fire the coach tonight, get a good nights sleep and then get at it tomorrow. And keep all decisions away from The friggin’ AD

Sadly, the people making decisions don’t know the difference between Alabama and Virginia.

Virginia is horrendous and Miami lost at home at night. HFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
running the ball on 1st and 2nd down was the exact problem, Mandy. If you are scoring a TD and snatching souls, you throw the ball.

Lol honestly they were in rhythm running, but just don’t ever understand why they stick to that dive down the middle when other running concepts seemed to be working.

Note: I don’t believe those two runs were meant to gain any yards. Only to burn time for the FG…. I don’t like settling for field goals when down unless you absolutely have to.

Advertisement
manny needs to go full on crazy press conference. a herm edwards hello or dennis green we let em off the hook press conference. his only chance of being remembered positively is as a meme.

He did not say that.....that can't be true.
What a piece of garbage. Even if the kick HAD GONE IN a REAL coach would have said something like " we were lucky to win tonight. We didn't deserve it we have to improve " not this "we were about to do something special" bullsh1t!!
Unbelievable

It’s a shame. I was really looking forward to seeing our players sporting the diamond encrusted “Barely Squeaked By A Crap Team “ belly button rings. Guess they’ll have to go back in the box.

Anybody see manny basically holding back a smile when it looked like we would win on the last drive? Real smug look. Seeing him dejected and bronco consoling him postgame almost makes the loss worth it.
That was great to see. The loss was the best thing that could’ve happened. Otherwise we would’ve had two weeks of bull**** as to how resilient we were and how special that win was and how we are in the hunt for the coastal.

Advertisement
Back