Manny Diaz next Canes coach

Advertisement
I refuse to believe this is true. It can’t be. We can’t possibly **** up this horribly again.

We all know that Flake is a tranny loving POS but this just cements a legacy of ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only positive I can see if Manny left in part because of frustration with the offense... I.e. I can’t imagine him retaining much at all there

Less than 12 hours to decide on a head coach? You got to be ******* kidding me. Manny needs to not retain Searles, hire a legit OC, I’m 50/50 on Brown and Rumph and take Hartley off special teams.

1050.gif

Advertisement
Not excited but he is a Miami guy. Wait and see who he hires and fires. If he retains Jr. I will lose it.

Trigger finger on hire may help solidify the rest of staff faster. Lets be real, the offense is the problem on this team. The OC and offensive staff is the real make or break hire.

Go out and hit a home run on the OC and you have a championship team.

At least we hired a guy who knows how to cheer missed field goals. I was worried that Tony Sparano would continue to hold the all-time city of Miami record in that category for decades beyond his death

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back