2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is a day 1 replacement for X.
We always say stuff like this about certain freshmen. Cormani McClain was going to be a day 1 starter, just like Zaquan Patterson. During the spring, we heard JoJo was going to be hard to keep off the field. Well, we barely see him....because he's a freshman.

Odds are, Toney won't be ready to just step in and start - especially since he 'should' be a senior in high school a year from now.

Advertisement
We always say stuff like this about certain freshmen. Cormani McClain was going to be a day 1 starter, just like Zaquan Patterson. During the spring, we heard JoJo was going to be hard to keep off the field. Well, we barely see him....because he's a freshman.

Odds are, Toney won't be ready to just step in and start - especially since he 'should' be a senior in high school a year from now.

How does he compare to Bama WR that did same??

I thought he needed the extra year tbh. Reminds me a lot of Sam Bruce (RIP) - elite HS and 7v7 player but does he translate to the college level? I thought Ray Ray and Robbie were better college prospects than Toney and they haven't seen the field much to this point in year 2.

Advertisement
Sorry for my laziness, so we lose x for sure. Who else do we expect to be gone from the WR room in 2025? Be hard to toney to see a huge role next year

I thought he needed the extra year tbh. Reminds me a lot of Sam Bruce (RIP) - elite HS and 7v7 player but does he translate to the college level? I thought Ray Ray and Robbie were better college prospects than Toney and they haven't seen the field much to this point in year 2.
Restrepo got his 5th year from covid

Man time flies. I remeber being told about this kid by a coach a couple years ago. He said there was a Fr at AH that was bodying highly rated cb’s three years older than him. I don’t pay attention to classes two plus years out and when I was told Toney was reclassifying I had no clue it was this kid., I had no idea he was already close to graduating. This is huge. This is a special talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back