Mack Brown

Advertisement
Now do the one where he held Shane Beamer buy his throat. Mac Brown and his old people ****.
Lol
IMG_9202.jpeg
IMG_9203.png

I tuned in for a bit and he looked checked out on the sideline. I don’t understand why he’s still there, especially if he expressed any sign of hanging it up. At least let an interim coach come in and give the kids some motivation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol what’s wrong with that guy and how come no one’s attacked him???
He runs that old man game that he is happy go lucky and lovable while he is doing that Str8 up Punking you granb after games.

He almos tmade Manny *** cry.

I dont know maybe Randy Shannon might be one to attack him lol because i think Norvell welcomes the toughing.

According to the rumors, immediately after the game Mack stated to his staff he was done. Then about 30 min later he says he is going to stay and keep coaching. Idk how you as an administration can keep a guy with one foot out the door and quit even if it was for 30 min.
It also sounded like he gave some bull**** passive aggressive speech to his players too, like some weird **** to try to make them feel guilty or something and make them take the blame. He’s such an ***. I’ve always thought he was a sanctimonious prick. I’m sure he’s the kind of coach players hate to play for.

Advertisement
Understandable

What Manny did to us from a recruiting standpoint took 3 years to fix and I kinda hate him for it still
Manny didn't do anything to us that responsible adults couldn't have forseen and prevented. Manny tried his hardest, but he was a bad hire because he had no experience or pedigree and anyone who thought otherwise was a fool. I hate the clowns that hired him because they don't know football. My jaw fell straight to the floor when they hired him.

***** Mack Brown. I hope he and UNC get their *** kicked again this week.

Interesting stat I heard, UNC had given up 53 points by halftime to JMU. 53 points was also the highest amount given up by the UNC basketball team last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back