Mack Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cannot believe we do not have UNC on the schedule this year. Maybe Mack is nervous that it’s a certainty Manny gets his long awaited revenge this Saturday and holds him against his will after the game.
Manny is 4-0 heading into ACC play. Going to Duke, with the expectations and caliber of athlete there is just what he needed.

Advertisement
I cannot believe we do not have UNC on the schedule this year. Maybe Mack is nervous that it’s a certainty Manny gets his long awaited revenge this Saturday and holds him against his will after the game.
They mentioned on cfb radio this morning that Manny may get his revenge on Mack this week. Get him fired like he got Manny fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** that guy
IMG_6480.gif

According to the rumors, immediately after the game Mack stated to his staff he was done. Then about 30 min later he says he is going to stay and keep coaching. Idk how you as an administration can keep a guy with one foot out the door and quit even if it was for 30 min.
Out the door? He's had 1 foot in the grave for 10 years. **** that guy. I hope Manny pays him back.

Advertisement
Back