Lowndes vs Lake Gibson, ESPNU

Advertisement
I’m surprised Florida didn’t make a bigger push for Brown. He’s a Mullett QB fantasy.

Advertisement
I know we are obviously way ahead of ourselves with these comps for Brown to a Heisman winner Vince Young and NFL MVP’s in Lamar and McNair,
but it sure is fun. F**k it the young man has won me over.

I know we are obviously way ahead of ourselves with these comps for Brown to a Heisman winner Vince Young and NFL MVP’s in Lamar and McNair,
Vince never won the Heisman. But your point stands

Advertisement

The kid is going to most likely be second team for 3 years given what we’re seeing from TVD and Garcia. No one is expecting him to be HOF and Heisman caliber. We’re saying he is built in that mold. His athleticism is off the charts. I think Lashlee can turn him into something special.

Nah Vince ran a 4.48 at the combine. Brown has speed you have to respect but not fear. Similar bodies though.
It’s hard to compare anyone to Vince. He’s one of the greatest college qb’s of all time. With that said, Jacurri is a 4.6 guy now but he gets moving he’s out. As he gets older and stronger he could very well get to that speed

Advertisement
And to think just two weeks ago some on CIS were saying kid is a scrub and not a take.

Now he's Vince Young.
These guys just can’t grasp the concept of that guys get better. They think whatever they are as a high school senior or college freshman they are forever.

And to think just two weeks ago some on CIS were saying kid is a scrub and not a take.

Now he's Vince Young.
I think he’s a perfect risk/reward QB to take in this class considering we have TVD/Garcia who should enter next season as Fr/So. Brown is raw but ultra talented. If he ends up Vince Young or Grey Crow, we should be ok.

Advertisement
He’s got all the talent and potential in the world. It’ll be up to the coaching staff to determine how good he can be.

Give Jacurri a couple years in a college program, working with a QB coach and he’s going to be a real problem for opposing defenses.

Glad the HBK is on our side.

Advertisement
Back