Lovelady hired by UCF as head coach

The baseball world knows that Kingston is a good coach.

Kingston has two regional appearances in 7 years as a head coach (both in his first years as coach) but he's a good coach.

Jagr thinks guys like Mark Kingston and Rob Cooper are good coaches...

And Jim Morris is suspect.

They ARE good coaches. They will work their way up to bigger and better jobs. In case you forgot, it took Jim Morris five years to have a winning record in a very mediocre ACC, and it took a move to an elite Miami program for him to be able to get out of a regional.

Don't get ****y with us just because Lovelady did exactly what we said he would do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lovelady is a very good coach and I think that Mervyl Melendez is an even better coach. Recruiting as a private school just got tougher for the economically challenged ball players.

I never said anything about lovelady coming to Miami in 3 years, moron.

So you admit to not even understanding my point.

And then you pretend like the news of Lovelady's hiring disproved my point that you didn't even understand.

You are a moron. Move along to some stupid basketball analysis.

Last edited:
They ARE good coaches. They will work their way up to bigger and better jobs.

You certainly have a lot of faith in coaches who are unproven and yet so little faith in the ones who are proven.

Mark '24-33' Kingston is a good coach.

OK.

If you say so.

Last edited:
In case you forgot, it took Jim Morris five years to have a winning record in a very mediocre ACC, and it took a move to an elite Miami program for him to be able to get out of a regional.

Mark Kingston didn't just have a losing conference record. He finished tied for last and had a losing overall record.

Jim Morris went...

29 wins
38 wins
36 wins
42 wins
45 wins
51 wins

In his first 6 seasons.

Never had a losing season. Never finished last.

But Mark Kingston is a good coach because you say so apparently.

Advertisement
In case you forgot, it took Jim Morris five years to have a winning record in a very mediocre ACC, and it took a move to an elite Miami program for him to be able to get out of a regional.

Mark Kingston didn't just have a losing conference record. He finished tied for last and had a losing overall record.

Jim Morris went...

29 wins
38 wins
36 wins
42 wins
45 wins
51 wins

In his first 6 seasons.

Never had a losing season. Never finished last.

But Mark Kingston is a good coach because you say so apparently.

Jim Morris has one more win in Omaha than Mark Kingston does in the last eight seasons.

Advertisement
Back