Louisville expected visitors list

View as article
Advertisement
I don’t get it. Are we clowning the program for wanting to be a physical team?

It seems most here would rather have a Lincoln Riley team that scores 50 but gives up 60 and is soft as warm butter.

I like how the defense is beating the **** out of teams. The O-line dominates most games. Just need a **** QB and an NFL caliber RB who can see holes properly.

It seems most here would rather have a Lincoln Riley team that scores 50 but gives up 60 and is soft as warm butter.

I like how the defense is beating the **** out of teams. The O-line dominates most games. Just need a **** QB and an NFL caliber RB who can see holes properly.

Oh ok. Yeah, I was confused. Shoulda known poopyheads gonna poopyhead. Thanks bud.

Anything on who Wiltdong expects at the game though? Different names than mentioned here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Oh ok. Yeah, I was confused. Shoulda known retards gonna ******. Thanks bud.

Anything on who Wiltdong expects at the game though? Different names than mentioned here?
Bro I'm just messing around good grief. If you look at my post history I've been pretty supportive of Mario. I also don't want a soft vanilla type team.

Got u. That’s why I was confused I thought I missed a joke or something. I can’t imagine anyone would want a soft football team but I’d never put it past this place.
I feel you. The tuff & physical trope is used almost as much as pause. And I don't think we have to choose between being a physical, nasty type team who is also dynamic. We just gotta hope that realization is what Mario wants too.

You can be fyzical and not methodical / boring.

I think we all want to be physical in the trenches. You have to be. Just be explosive and diverse in your looks, not the same inside zones in 8-man boxes.

Advertisement
I don’t get it. Are we clowning the program for wanting to be a physical team?
It’s getting old pretty quick. Like the annoying kids in the neighborhood that say the same **** over and over again.

Everyone *****ed when we’d get ran thru like the neighborhood floozie. Now we have a staff that is instilling physicality as a fundamental pillar and it’s the running joke on the board.

We get it. Bro ball. But physicality is still in the top tier in importance of a program if one day you hope to win anything of substance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s getting old pretty quick. Like the annoying kids in the neighborhood that say the same **** over and over again.

Everyone *****ed when we’d get ran thru like the neighborhood floozie. Now we have a staff that is instilling physicality as a fundamental pillar and it’s the running joke on the board.

We get it. Bro ball. But physicality is still in the top tier in importance of a program if one day you hope to win anything of substance.
Absolute worst

Some painfully average looking TE committed to Cal. Woodiel proving to be the weak link on the offensive side of the ball. Absolute disaster class if we can’t hang on to Lofton
Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Yikes.. I looked at Cal's and Stanford's commit list and couldn't imagine who we'd be recruiting besides Dylan Stephenson from Columbus or possibly Elijah Brown QB or Umeh the DL from CT

Advertisement
Back