Lipscomb at Miami - ACCN

Advertisement
I think everyone is so focused on football right now.

Overall, a good win tonight. Wong and Kam were great. Jordan miller is playing much better during this win streak. I think he’s finally settled in and carving out a good role for himself on this team. We do need more from our bench, though. Walker is having a down season after a nice end to his sophomore year. It looks like he’s in a funk right now. We really need to get him going.

Also, anyone know what happened to Beverly? Is he hurt?
Think I saw a twitter reply from Michelle K saying Beverly was indeed injured. Don't recall the nature, if she included that.

Great to see the team winning. I must say I haven’t watched last couple of games and have beeen pleasantly surprised checking the score. Especially that Clemson game. Kam keeps this up he’s looking at AA status and getting a serious look in the draft

Think I saw a twitter reply from Michelle K saying Beverly was indeed injured. Don't recall the nature, if she included that.

Correct, its his back. My guess is its the exact same injury as last year - herniated disc - that Jim and the training staff thought it would be a good idea for him to play through. Quite possibly the worst decision Jim made last year, and that's saying something.

Advertisement
Is Robinson injured as well?
I'm assuming so. He hasn't played a single second, not even in the exhibition game or in the couple of blowouts. He was also billed as the most "ready to play" of our 3 freshmen guards, so an injury would explain why he is out. It would be nice if we had legit reporters covering this team, though to confirm it.

Advertisement
Back