Lipscomb at Miami - ACCN

jkdood

All ACC
Miam 3-0 after 2 min, their best player out with injury
5-0 after 3min
7-3 after 4.5 min, first timeout
( starters charlie sam wong miller mcGusty)

Advertisement
walker in for sam, who had a very rocky start. 7 min in, its 9-8 Canes... a bit ugly

11 min in, 13-13, still ugly

Advertisement
havent seen him lately dont know any info. Sam with a DUNK! but Miami down 16-15 ugly ugly

with 5 in half, 24-24

He was in for 1 possession, but didn't run down court on offense, and the refs stopped the game once we scored. They took him out and he hasn't been in since.

Advertisement
McGusty and Wong (combined 13 for 19) leading the way (no thanks to Sam), Canes up 48-36
with 15 in half

53-39 with 13 to go as a sizzling McGusty sinks 2 more (now has 25)

59-41 with 10 to go as Wong literally says ME 2 (next 2 baskets made)
(uhh, make that 4 in a row, wow Wong)

Last edited:
McGusty and Wong (combined 13 for 19) leading the way (no thanks to Sam), Canes up 48-36
with 15 in half

53-39 with 13 to go as a sizzling McGusty sinks 2 more (now has 25)
I take the blame. I praised him after the last game thus jinxing him. Never praise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, these threads get shorter the better we play. Hopefully, they will continue to play together and surprise us all.
I think everyone is so focused on football right now.

Overall, a good win tonight. Wong and Kam were great. Jordan miller is playing much better during this win streak. I think he’s finally settled in and carving out a good role for himself on this team. We do need more from our bench, though. Walker is having a down season after a nice end to his sophomore year. It looks like he’s in a funk right now. We really need to get him going.

Also, anyone know what happened to Beverly? Is he hurt?

Last edited:
Man, these threads get shorter the better we play. Hopefully, they will continue to play together and surprise us all.
Or maybe folks just aren't interested in watching or chiming in any more. Glad to see them playing better, but with word that new AD gets announced tomorrow I can't wait to see what changes are made after this season.

Advertisement
Back