Lewis and Lockhart

you guys said the same **** about streeter before last season...

Nope, Street just had never had a chance, Thomp has kinda crapped the bed until now. I hope to God the fire is lit right now, and that he ball out, but c'mon, U really going to count on him producing?

Advertisement
you guys said the same **** about streeter before last season...

Nope, Street just had never had a chance, Thomp has kinda crapped the bed until now. I hope to God the fire is lit right now, and that he ball out, but c'mon, U really going to count on him producing?

how?? please inform me... he had one fumble... no drop balls that I can think of..

Advertisement
I think y'all are forgetting about Scott! He was a beast all throughout spring and is going to do the same during the season! He's bigger, stronger and faster than Hurns! I like those other recievers but this boy is a beast!!!

Scott, Hurns, Dorsett, Lockhart, Lewis

We'll be fine at receiver this year.

Then next year we bring in AJL and Cunningham.

We'll be back to being Miami before too long.

Advertisement
I think y'all are forgetting about Scott! He was a beast all throughout spring and is going to do the same during the season! He's bigger, stronger and faster than Hurns! I like those other recievers but this boy is a beast!!!

This RC gonna go HAM

Advertisement
I listened to the video and Hurns said they have good technique but as far as conditioning they didn't do to much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back