Lewis and Lockhart

JHallCanes

2024 is our year
Premium
Confirmed they are here and working out with the team.

Hurns says Lewis is a little ahead right now in terms of readiness and him(Hurns) and Tracy Howard compete a lot.

Advertisement
I think both could do big things this year. I like that lewis has had to match up with howard in practices for a long time. Only makes him better.

Just for laughs on scout DBC said hurns is the next michael irvin....... So think about that. And morris will have a better year then cam newton did at auburn...... Chew on that.

crossover22[]_[];497541 said:
I think both could do big things this year. I like that lewis has had to match up with howard in practices for a long time. Only makes him better.

Just for laughs on scout DBC said hurns is the next michael irvin....... So think about that. And morris will have a better year then cam newton did at auburn...... Chew on that.

i like Hurns a lot

i think he will ball out this year

Lewis has star written all over him. Still not sure about Lockhart personally but yeah, I love Hurns. Hope he can get healthy.

Advertisement
Like them both a lot. Both looked very polished, and hopefully can handle the change on the physical demands at this level.

If Hurns this year is the next Irvin, and Morris performs better than Cam Newton - I'll be as happy as a puppy with two peters.

If only . . .

I was on the ACC blog this morning and they have the U ranked as the 9th best team in the Conf. We might not go 12-0, but we will definitely do much better than 6-6,

Lockhart's highlight tape was super impressive. I can't wait to see what he does at the college level.

Lewis seems to be an afterthought a lot of times for some reason, but I think he can do be things for us here. I'm really excited about these two. Too bad we couldn't get AJL in too.

Advertisement
All of these kids coming in are hard-workers and it's going to rub off on some of the lazier guys in the locker room,that's their biggest impact.Competition is huge,I think Coach Golden gave Hurns that coveted single digit # for a reason,he works extremely hard.He was injured a bit last year should come on strong this year.

Lockhart's highlight tape was super impressive. I can't wait to see what he does at the college level.

Lewis seems to be an afterthought a lot of times for some reason, but I think he can do be things for us here. I'm really excited about these two. Too bad we couldn't get AJL in too.

I think the reason is due to Lewis being undersize a bit. Flat-out the kid is a star. The two players I am most intrigued about seeing is Crawford (held lewis in check the whole State-Champ game), and R. Jenkins ( I think this kids athletically ability is going to seperate him from the "safe" no pun intended, play of our current safety)

great to hear that these kids are getting on campus and jumping right into things. I know we are no where near "championship" form but I like the way we are heading. Cant wait to get that NCAA thing behind us and move forward.

crossover22[]_[];497541 said:

i like Hurns a lot

i think he will ball out this year
I really like hurns but dbc just cracks me up.

Advertisement
I like Hurns a lot, but I still don't buy him as a #1. I know we don't have too many choices right now, but my $$ is on someone else taking the lead.

Advertisement
i dont know what you guys see in hurns... no threat on the field if you ask me... i like thompkins and dorsette >> the rest

Advertisement
Back