2024 Legends Camp June 22, 2023 (2024 Edition)

Advertisement

IMG_0333.gif

@Stevo365 says Jameson is an absolute lockdown corner and expects him to be offered after this visit. Watch this recruitment. Direct link to Stevo's comments

Last edited:
Advertisement
JT already said he wasn’t worried about Moss’ weight though. Noted how he was always told he was too skinny and how’d that work out? I’ll trust the coaches on this one.
I'd like to see the kinda transformation that gets him to be the subject of an episode of MorePlatesMoreDates' "What's His Cycle?"

I'd like to see the kinda transformation that gets him to be the subject of an episode of MorePlatesMoreDates' "What's His Cycle?"
Lots of ****** content creators in the fitness space but Derek is legit. I don’t watch his stuff because PEDs are not something I’m interested in but he knows his ****. They did send me some of their new bars…pretty meh. Great company though.

Advertisement
Lots of ****** content creators in the fitness space but Derek is legit. I don’t watch his stuff because PEDs are not something I’m interested in but he knows his ****. They did send me some of their new bars…pretty meh. Great company though.
You'd know better than I would, but the Turkesterone stuff aside he does seem legit (knowledgeable, smart, and ethical, which are 3 different things). I usually watch him because of the gulf of understanding between he and me.

But yeah, I’m very early on in my journey into training and I cannot imagine a scenario where I touch PEDs. Runs counter to every reason why I started in the first place. Health, longevity, sustainability. Of course I want to look good too, but that isn’t worth pursuing at the cost of the others, nor is it necessary.

Now, Cyrus on the other hand.

Moss needs to bulk more
Acheampong & Kinsler are insane 👀

Horton has a chance to be big in a couple years.

We should no longer be the smallest team on the field most Saturdays with the way we are recruiting now.

Most these kids will be monsters after a couple years in our S&C program. Prototype physical traits we are recruiting.

I thought John Square was light. He better start eating with the OL or he's a casualty if we get the DE's on top of the DE's we got now.

He can be used in certain passing packages and special teams. Not every kid is going to be a an All-American. Doesn’t mean he will be a roster casualty. There are multiple ways to impact a game and team positively.

You'd know better than I would, but the Turkesterone stuff aside he does seem legit (knowledgeable, smart, and ethical, which are 3 different things). I usually watch him because of the gulf of understanding between he and me.

But yeah, I’m very early on in my journey into training and I cannot imagine a scenario where I touch PEDs. Runs counter to every reason why I started in the first place. Health, longevity, sustainability. Of course I want to look good too, but that isn’t worth pursuing at the cost of the others, nor is it necessary.

Now, Cyrus on the other hand.
Turkesterone is garbage honestly. All of those “natural muscle builders” are. And they’re expensive. It’s been recycled in the supplement space for years. It gets hype and then people use it, and then realize it doesn’t work.

I remember someone telling me Derek was comparing it to Anavar or some **** and I about passed out. Since I do those Q&As every single day on IG I went like months of debunking that ingredient every day. Apparently he was to blame and of course he sold it in his Supp line.

Still like what he does from what I’ve seen, just really wish he had not done and said that (me only going by what I heard people say though).

I’m not a big fan of energy drinks but they made a pretty unique one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Friday night lights at UF is this Friday
This may explain why Flo said Mario setup Legends so that UF couldn't pull any foolishness. I'm pretty sure last year, Friday Night Lights was before Legends camp and they paid recruits not to go to Legends Camp after attending FNL. Seeing quite a few recruits saying they will be in both places this year. Can't pay recruits not to attend Legends if its before FNL.

Think About It GIF by Identity

i cannot see Tripp playing meaningful football snaps at Miami. The other incoming OLine recruits just seem so much more physically advanced.

He’s what our O-Line recruits looked like under previous regimes.
Yea, he’s what our other OL recruits looked at playing guard and tackle lol. He’s purely a Center under this staff.

Random thoughts: Davis certainly looks like an AA CB. Will he be DJ Ivey Pt 2 or put it all together? ... Ray Ray has been hitting the weights. I'm expecting him to be a breakout freshman on O (along with Maui of course). ... Loved that Moten was coaching up the campers. ... Moss could be a Wide Receiver lol, but that first step makes him a weapon in certain pacakges. Not stout enough to be every down right now. ... Wayne on the other hand looks ready to go now. Him and Bain in the same class with Collins is unfair to the rest of the ACC... Love love love seeing ZO out there taking notes. We've got professionals running the shop now. It's just a matter of time.
Did you see what Colbie looked like? :eek:

Advertisement
Back