2024 Legends Camp June 22, 2023 (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
You all need sarcasm and humor detectors. They both have a history of injuries. Nothing new. It's not like I want it to happen, hence I said sadly.
“You all”

If everyone else doesn’t relate to the sarcasm and humor of the joke teller than it’s probably not everyone else, it’s probably that the joke teller’s sarcasm and humor isn’t funny to anyone but the joke teller. 💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
You all need sarcasm and humor detectors. They both have a history of injuries. Nothing new. It's not like I want it to happen, hence I said sadly.
Whoa Kemosabe. Perhaps you should consider this moment and reflect on your past postings and bring them forward to this point in time and realize that no one finds your sarcastic humor about player injuries to be funny. It’s ok my Neanderthal-esque crassly unrefined compatriot. Just look at the man in the mirror like Michael Jackson said - take a look at yourself and make a change. Do better.

Karen out.

Advertisement
He’s lying? Apparently Rivals posted that commitment edit on their Facebook page or someone’s page prior to the kid announcing which is why it wasn’t on this board when he checked.
We were talking about the chap committing before Rivals even posted that. Which is what i thought he meant. Sorry @Page305 i apologize

Advertisement
Whoa Kemosabe. Perhaps you should consider this moment and reflect on your past postings and bring them forward to this point in time and realize that no one finds your sarcastic humor about player injuries to be funny. It’s ok my Neanderthal-esque crassly unrefined compatriot. Just look at the man in the mirror like Michael Jackson said - take a look at yourself and make a change. Do better.

Karen out.
My post history? Enlighten me oh wise one.

Could very well be! Is that why I'm always the only one laughing at my jokes?

Oh ****, it happened again.

And again...

Again?

Yep.
Ok. You ARE funny

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

“You all”

If everyone else doesn’t relate to the sarcasm and humor of the joke teller than it’s probably not everyone else, it’s probably that the joke teller’s sarcasm and humor isn’t funny to anyone but the joke teller. 💁🏻‍♂️

Such hurtful uninclusivity here....

Advertisement
Ok folks, I'm gonna go ahead and request that @RVACane ban me from posting in this thread any further so we can stop focusing on how unfunny I am and go back to creaming pants over Legends Camp.

Advertisement
Back