Lashlee to SMU Done

Advertisement
That's the amusing part. Mandy is so bad that this fan base is worried over losing an average oc that most of them complained about until the jits took over.
Award winning post.gif

Good for him. Not the all world coordinator we hoped for pet se but he helped bring the up-tempo spread offense we were begging for in the CMR & Enos abominable offenses. G5 is a great start for him in this role and I hope he kills it.
I think Rhett showed that with his ideal QB he is pretty dang good.

Advertisement
The only issue at hand is who will run the offense during the bowl game.
That's a good point...... Also you have to wonder if Rhett will Coach the game tomorrow... I assume he will but what if.....

Advertisement
If Blake would be around Lashlee would be the new HC here in the next 3-4 hours.

But also losing the offensive staff (if Likens and Justice go) should be the last final dagger. Can’t trust Manny to make the right call and who would come here for a lame duck coach? TVD is a great recruiting tool but no

Advertisement
Lane would bring Lebby. Not convinced Ole Miss would go that route. TBD!
This! Ole **** would go for a guy that’s been a HC. They ain’t doin the “on the job training” thing that we’ve been so famous for.

Lashlee was a class act in all areas from what I heard. Treated recruits,parents,players and fellow coaches/staff members with nothing but respect reallly a good man. He also brought us into the 21st century offensively and helped groom TVD. All and all he should be remembered here fondly.
His work with Tvd makes us owe him as much as possible. He also got king here who showed what leadership and hard work is to help start to change culture in a toxic place

Advertisement
Ave Maria DOES have a football program
If Manny did one thing right it was bringing Lashlee to Miami. Lashlee brought an offense we’ve wanted for years. Between Covid last year and an OL that was not very good, I think he did pretty well.

Best of luck to him.
Lashlee did a great job.

The Scamdemic hindered the implementation of his offense his first year, he had an inconsistent and weak offensive line, D’Eriq King struggled with reads and he had to endure Mandy‘s micromanagemeant.

Advertisement
Back