Lashlee to SMU Done

Well now this is a little bit more information.

That’s kind of what I’m talking about, I had no idea who that guy was.
Screenshot_20211126-144102_Twitter.jpg

This is the guy reporting it, he's probably the most plugged in guy when it comes to SMU

Advertisement
Still one of the best memes ever....dont know what happened but his soul left his body once that lip curled. lmaooooo

It captures a certain emotion so perfectly. This and the Antonio banderas one are a perfect fit for a certain reaction/emotion. But yeah, the dude died inside.

Advertisement
View attachment 163107

Good luck Rhett.

Do y’all still want Manny and his
82nd ranked total defense to get another year?

60th rush defense. 130th out of 130 teams in red zone defense. 107th pass defense. 91st scoring defense.

We also have the 57th ranked recruiting class.
Knew it, and can't blame him a bit....good for him and us in that there is NO POSSIBLE way to justify keeping Manny now.

UM

View attachment 163107

Good luck Rhett.

Do y’all still want Manny and his
82nd ranked total defense to get another year?

60th rush defense. 130th out of 130 teams in red zone defense. 107th pass defense. 91st scoring defense.

We also have the 57th ranked recruiting class.

NOBODY STILL WANTS MANNY YOU ARE ARGUING WITH THE WIND.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only issue at hand is who will run the offense during the bowl game.
Not just that .. who will run the defense. Manny won't be here. I would name Jess Simpson interim head coach and DC as well. Then .. D'eriq King as the OC for the bowl game .. he worked with Lashlee during Spring Practice .. so he is pretty up to snuff with the O. Between him and TVD .. they should be good on game day. Game planning might be another issue .. maybe Shoop can assist.

Advertisement
Back