Lashlee to SMU Done

View attachment 163107

Good luck Rhett.

Do y’all still want Manny and his
82nd ranked total defense to get another year?

60th rush defense. 130th out of 130 teams in red zone defense. 107th pass defense. 91st scoring defense.

We also have the 57th ranked recruiting class.

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Good for him. Not the all world coordinator we hoped for pet se but he helped bring the up-tempo spread offense we were begging for in the CMR & Enos abominable offenses. G5 is a great start for him in this role and I hope he kills it.
Some were begging for it since late 2000s, a **** TON were still stuck in pro style bro mode.. Quadtrine hill in the flat for 3 yards bro, lol.. Heck even when we had brock and he was cooking in shotgun only for us to go back to bro style offense.. smfh..

Advertisement
If this is true, I'm happy for Lashlee. He had his bonehead calls/series from time to time but ultimately was a huge step up from Enos (🤮) and he did the best he could with what he had. Really started to let TVD shine. Best of luck to him.

Miami is a stepping stone now for decent coaching. (Not our HC's of course) They should sign a contract with a $ penalty for leaving early. Sorry but this is bullshAt.
Don't come here if you don't want to stay long term and be part of the solution.
yea lets say **** like this as we try to take Mario or Lane............what are you even complaining about since our new coach may not even want Lashlee.

Advertisement
Lashlee was a class act in all areas from what I heard. Treated recruits,parents,players and fellow coaches/staff members with nothing but respect reallly a good man. He also brought us into the 21st century offensively and helped groom TVD. All and all he should be remembered here fondly.

Advertisement
Will THE dan sileo suffice?

LOL, nope.

How much you wanna bet he’s referencing the same source OP was, a team fan site.

I’m actually looking for a reliable source, like a newspaper, the AP, the actual schools themselves, or a Bruce Feldman type, not some guy that could be that fan site’s Fraggle.

Do I think he’s going there, I’m about 99% sure that he is. I’m just leaving out that 1% because weird stuff happens sometimes but, no, I think he’s done here.

Nonetheless I’d like to see something official.

Advertisement
LOL, nope.

How much you wanna bet he’s referencing the same source OP was, a team fan site.

I’m actually looking for a reliable source, like a newspaper, the AP, the actual schools themselves, or a Bruce Feldman type, not some guy that could be that fan site’s Fraggle.

do I think he’s going there, I’m about 99% sure that he is. I’m just leaving out that 1% because weird stuff happens sometimes but, no, I think he’s done here.

Dan is probably referencing this site. Tool

LOL, nope.

Do I think he’s going there, I’m about 99% sure that he is. I’m just leaving out that 1% because weird stuff happens sometimes but, no, I think he’s done here.

SMU will want it leaked before our game tomorrow (so it’s talked about), so I suspect this is legit.

Advertisement
Back