Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Advertisement
I still don’t see how it’s that much of an upgrade from Ole Miss with all of the insane boosters at Auburn but if he is truly getting $10M per then you have to shoot your shot.
Yea leaving a top 15 team but hey he has the money backing him to rebuild that program, I would have heald out for Texas a&m

Advertisement
Problem with Lane is he just gets bored. He doesn’t love these college towns & when it comes to recruiting he seems to be more like Dan Mullen in that he’s going to spend 4-6 weeks a year on the beach in California and not working.

Having said that, if he was our HC this year we win 9 games lol

IMO Lane does not get sentimental about shxt. If he sees a job that will help him, no matter how small or big the boost is, he goes immediately.

I think his recruiting style is probably like Tony Bennett at UVA where Lane feels his resume speaks for itself, which probably leads to less phone calls and texts compared to his competitors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how he feels about K.Smith.

Isn’t he a true freshman?
Regardless, any offensive transfer worth a sh*t depends on you know what. We might as well not even discuss them until we get that OC. Nothing else matters until then, lol. Absolutely no kid on O worth a **** is coming here right now until we get a name in here with a good rep. Our offensive reputation is 6 ft deep right now and rightfully so.

Isn’t he a true freshman?
Regardless, any offensive transfer worth a sh*t depends on you know what. We might as well not even discuss them until we get that OC. Nothing else matters until then, lol. Absolutely no kid on O worth a **** is coming here right now until we get a name in here with a good rep. Our offensive reputation is 6 ft deep right now and rightfully so.
Hopefully they are talking about our RB coach.

Advertisement
Back