Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Advertisement
Since the mid early 2000's until present, they have been more relevant than we have and have played in the NCG 2x (actually won once, and lost the other by 3 points to the semenholes), won their division which is probably the hardest division in D1 football in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2013, and 2017. Won the SEC championship in 2004, 2010, 2013.

Compare that to us and we've won nothing since 2003 other than the ACC coastal division (charmin soft division) in 2017. We won the MPC computers bowl in 2006 by 1 point, and the Russell Athletic Bowl in 2016.

We can't really be talking about how elite a program is. We haven't even been relevant since 2004 or so.

🤷‍♂️
Hold up....since 2015 season...do you know how many wins Auburn has? 58
Miami? 60
Think about that comparison....
Since 2000 do you know how many losing seasons Auburn has?...4
Miami has....3

Also that division from 2000 to 2006 was not that great due to Auburn winning them with 7-5 and 9-4 records....

It is not a program that is worth that amount of toxicity and BS with malignant boosters and fanbase being delusional.
I mentioned prior about fe friends of mine that are Auburn fans and they will more than agree with my statements and comparisons.

Advertisement
Facts. Auburn is like a mini version of UTexas. Too many boosters with influence on the decision makers.
Pretty much every football (and in some cases basketball) power school has boosters with far reaching influence. the difference comes into play with having 1. A Strong AD and 2. A coach who knows how to handle/keep boosters at Bay. Schools like Ohio St./Bama/Clemson/Michigan are good at managing this while places like Texas, Tx A&M, Auburn, Miami are not.

Hold up....since 2015 season...do you know how many wins Auburn has? 58
Miami? 60
Think about that comparison....
Since 2000 do you know how many losing seasons Auburn has?...4
Miami has....3

Also that division from 2000 to 2006 was not that great due to Auburn winning them with 7-5 and 9-4 records....

It is not a program that is worth that amount of toxicity and BS with malignant boosters and fanbase being delusional.
I mentioned prior about fe friends of mine that are Auburn fans and they will more than agree with my statements and comparisons.
I don't disagree with you, I'm just telling it like it is. Their boosters are toxic. The program suffers from some kind of inferiority complex syndrome to bama.

Advertisement
He’s gonna be a Gus Malzahn clone but with more consistency

8-4/10-2 every year

Is Auburn gonna be happy with that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem with Lane is he just gets bored. He doesn’t love these college towns & when it comes to recruiting he seems to be more like Dan Mullen in that he’s going to spend 4-6 weeks a year on the beach in California and not working.

Having said that, if he was our HC this year we win 9 games lol
Ole Miss is ranked 25th in recruiting for 2023, 15th in 2022 (with the number 2 transfer class), was ranked 17th in 2021 and 33rd in 2020. Pretty decent rankings for a school not historically known to be a recruiting powerhouse (minus Hugh Freeze and bags).

Problem with Lane is he just gets bored. He doesn’t love these college towns & when it comes to recruiting he seems to be more like Dan Mullen in that he’s going to spend 4-6 weeks a year on the beach in California and not working.

Having said that, if he was our HC this year we win 9 games lol
Lol very wrong about Lane when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
Back