Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Advertisement
Auburn has the potential to be an excellent job, but the boosters are an absolute nightmare, and they've got Bama knocking next door.

However, I do have a friend that's a big-time Bama fan with connections to the program. He's absolutely terrified by the thought of a coach like Kiffin going to Auburn and turning things around. Especially as Saban looks to be on the back end of his career. Either way, it'll be an interesting December.

As for Deion, Norvell isn't going anywhere until December 2023 earliest, so he's out of luck there.

Advertisement
And will still start 0-3 against Saban until the roster is right lol
Portal is a great equalizer, and Bama has problems at QB when Bryce Young leaves. Milroe is average at best. Struck out in the portal at WR, lose a ton of key defensive pieces…

We’ll see… I don’t think Auburn is as far off as people suggest. They never are - not with their support

Sheet GIF

Advertisement
Auburn has the potential to be an excellent job, but the boosters are an absolute nightmare, and they've got Bama knocking next door.

However, I do have a friend that's a big-time Bama fan with connections to the program. He's absolutely terrified by the thought of a coach like Kiffin going to Auburn and turning things around. Especially as Saban looks to be on the back end of his career. Either way, it'll be an interesting December.

As for Deion, Norvell isn't going anywhere until December 2023 earliest, so he's out of luck there.
y not prime to bama when saban ready to retire might be soon!! Now that will be really wild!!!!

Advertisement

Yes...the boosters and fanbase are beyond toxic...a lot of people think Canes fanbase are impatient.....its not even half as bad as Auburn fans...they have 0 patience.

Yes...the boosters and fanbase are beyond toxic...a lot of people think Canes fanbase are impatient.....its not even half as bad as Auburn fans...they have 0 patience.

Well it’s clear why… according to the folks here Auburn is an elite program with a history rivaling somewhere between current Alabama, historic Notre Dame and 27 Yankees…

Advertisement
Well it’s clear why… according to the folks here Auburn is an elite program with a history rivaling somewhere between current Alabama, historic Notre Dame and 27 Yankees…

Their fans are even worse...and Cam getting them that 1 natty blew it up 10 fold...
They are almost as delusional as fans of the gator

Since the mid early 2000's until present, they have been more relevant than we have and have played in the NCG 2x (actually won once, and lost the other by 3 points to the semenholes), won their division which is probably the hardest division in D1 football in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2013, and 2017. Won the SEC championship in 2004, 2010, 2013.

Compare that to us and we've won nothing since 2003 other than the ACC coastal division (charmin soft division) in 2017. We won the MPC computers bowl in 2006 by 1 point, and the Russell Athletic Bowl in 2016.

We can't really be talking about how elite a program is. We haven't even been relevant since 2004 or so.

🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't leave ole miss for auburn.
Absolutely not. The way they treated Harsin from the jump, Auburn is looking like it could be career suicide for whoever takes that job. The boosters there are almost as controlling as they are over at Texas. They sure as **** won’t let Lane run things and talk the way he does at Ole Miss

Absolutely not. The way they treated Harsin from the jump, Auburn is looking like it could be career suicide for whoever takes that job. The boosters there are almost as controlling as they are over at Texas. They sure as **** won’t let Lane run things and talk the way he does at Ole Miss

It’s probably been like that at auburn bc they haven’t had a coach worth a **** in a while.

From a football pov, the schools are about the same. From a $$ and booster pov, though, auburn >>>>>>> ole miss

It’s probably been like that at auburn bc they haven’t had a coach worth a **** in a while.

From a football pov, the schools are about the same. From a $$ and booster pov, though, auburn >>>>>>> ole miss

And I’d make them pay a massive buyout to fire me and a low one for me to walk to make up for the booster cluster**** and a premium salary if I were Kiffin…

Advertisement
Back