Rumor Lane Kiffin to Auburn

Lol at them trying to get Dabo
The honeymoon phase is over at Clemson. Always assumed Bama (Saban’s replacement) but he might not be as hot of a name in a few seasons.

100 million contract would do it IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be completely unreasonable for Dabo to have interest in Auburn. Near unlimited resources at auburn, he just lost his AD at Clemson, and most importantly it would get him in the SEC and with realignment looming….I could see it. Wouldn’t bet on it though

Advertisement
No way. I don't know why college coaches would want to go to the NFL. See Urban, Rhule, etc. Success is so fleeting in the NFL. Expectations are ridiculous. And then you have to manage the fact that you are simply a piece of a large organizational, corporate structure and have to answer to all sorts of folks. Whereas in college, these guys run the show. The money ain't even different anymore. Why subject yourself to all that for your ego?
Because coaches, by nature, love challenges. And to a man, they have an itch that they feel the need to scratch… to see if they can do it at the highest level of the sport. Throw in the insane salaries, and not having to kiss the asses of 17yr olds and their parents year after year, and it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be completely unreasonable for Dabo to have interest in Auburn. Near unlimited resources at auburn, he just lost his AD at Clemson, and most importantly it would get him in the SEC and with realignment looming….I could see it. Wouldn’t bet on it though
He basically has unlimited resources at Clemson, and Clemson has a seat at the table for any realignment.

Advertisement
Jamey Chadwell is who I would go after if I'm Auburn.

It's a gamble but he would fit the culture and is one of the hottest guys in G5.

Jamey Chadwell is who I would go after if I'm Auburn.

It's a gamble but he would fit the culture and is one of the hottest guys in G5.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Back