Lane Kiffin said #OleMiss is preparing for an Alabama defense coordinated by Travaris Robinson and not Kevin Steele

Advertisement
Lane can be a troll but I don’t think he would disrespect Steele like that if it wasn’t true

This would be the second time Saban has demoted Steele. He demoted him for Kirby Smarts in his second year at Alabama after that disastrous first year.

Bro playing Capt Save-A-Hoe for Saban, what a sad world we live in. **** Bama and Saban

Advertisement
Like when our locker room thought Jake Garcia gave us the best chance to win.

Nicely played, sir!

(Although, in reality, most of the locker room realized TVD was the best option. It was the CIS geniuses who assumed that the locker room wanted Garcia because CIS is always right, and you know, Jake is an awesome gunslinger in the Dan Marino mold).

Bama is going to **** up Ole Miss. Too many people writing off Saban.
Not sure, the Bama defense is legit but that offense is a **** show. Unless they let Milroe run the read option more I do t think they can score enough to win

Advertisement
If Lane can’t beat Bama this week may never do it. He k led who is doing what at Bama and is probably right. Not his direct style to embarrass assistants. Let’s see what happens.

Bama is a mess supposedly in the locker room. On the Cover 3 podcast supposedly Milroe was suspended last game that’s why he didn’t play, players in the locker room were ****ed that they benched him. Also seems to be a power struggle with Saban and Reese about who they want to play.

Advertisement
Bama is a mess supposedly in the locker room. On the Cover 3 podcast supposedly Milroe was suspended last game that’s why he didn’t play, players in the locker room were ****ed that they benched him. Also seems to be a power struggle with Saban and Reese about who they want to play.
You hate to see it. - @LuCane voice

We’re gonna see how loyal that fanbase is
We know how delusional they are. Claiming national titles with in three loss seasons and such. Every time in the past 10 or 12 years they have lost one game they start bemoaning how Sabag is losing it. I want to see them lose multiple times this year and just sit back and watch the chaos.

Advertisement

A power struggle between Saban and Reese? Is this real life? Give me a break. Reese can’t **** in that building without Saban’s permission.

A power struggle between Saban and Reese? Is this real life? Give me a break. Reese can’t **** in that building without Saban’s permission.
Power struggle was the wrong word. Who they wanted at QB was different which makes sense

None of Bama's QBs look good but I'm 100% playing Ty Simpson. Most talent, highest ceiling, throws the best ball by far, etc.

Buchner and Milroe don't scare anybody throwing the ball.

Crazy how far they've fallen. That OL is atrocious. It's been on the downhill since Mario left. Brent Key and Kyle Flood were ok but started the drop-off.

Advertisement
Back