Lane Kiffin said #OleMiss is preparing for an Alabama defense coordinated by Travaris Robinson and not Kevin Steele

Advertisement
If the same Bama team shows up again this week they are going to get their *** beat
I expect the same. They have very little offense. They don't have a passing game and their offensive line isn't that great.

If Ole Miss scores more than 24, they beat them. Bama doesn't have an offense that can score points.

I expect the same. They have very little offense. They don't have a passing game and their offensive line isn't that great.

If Ole Miss scores more than 24, they beat them. Bama doesn't have an offense that can score points.
they scored 24 on Texas w/ Milroe, whos been named starter again.
Ole miss gave up 23 to Georgia Tech & 23 to 20 to Tulane

The problem w/ the bama offense IMO is their OC, not the players. However, Milroe will be able to escape & create when the ****** play call is not there.
this game will come down to TOs

they scored 24 on Texas w/ Milroe, whos been named starter again.
Ole miss gave up 23 to Georgia Tech & 23 to 20 to Tulane

The problem w/ the bama offense IMO is their OC, not the players. However, Milroe will be able to escape & create when the ****** play call is not there.
this game will come down to TOs
Nah. Players have to make plays. Milroe was scrambling for his life because their OL couldn't block. They don't run the ball well either. They struggled to run the ball on SF until they eventually wore them down. They ran for 203 yards on 42 carries. Good stats, but not exactly overpowering an inferior opponent.

Milroe brings the ability to run the ball to keep the chains moving. If Ole Miss keeps him in the pocket and takes away the deep ball, I don't see a lot of success for Bama's offense.

Advertisement
man bama and saban relying on defensive staff who were wildly unsuccessful here... crazy time to be alive

We’re gonna see how loyal that fanbase is

The Office Smirk GIF

Something truly seems off about them. Reminds me of the end of the Coker era or Jimbo in his last year at FSU - entitled guys that think just because they're at Bama they're all that.

If they lose at Ole Miss it's gonna get real ugly.

Its very similiar to the Coker days. We still had a good defense but our offense has become cr@p. We had no QB or WR's which is something Bama is going thru today. Biggest difference they have Saban and they actually care about football. We had Coker and a President who didn't care much for the downfall of the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they just terribly botched the OC hire. Rees will be one and done and Bama will be fine next year. Tommy Rees is their Josh Gattis.
So Steele gets to live it all over again this year being defensive coordinator with a horrible OC.

Something truly seems off about them. Reminds me of the end of the Coker era or Jimbo in his last year at FSU - entitled guys that think just because they're at Bama they're all that.

If they lose at Ole Miss it's gonna get real ugly.
Nothing really off they just aren’t that good right now and are rebuilding. People dont wanna believe it because we’re used to them losin guys and replacing them right away but nah it hasn’t been the same level since 2020

Bryce young just covered up so much but now u get 20x worse at QB and OC?

They still have recruited crazy good so the coker/jimbo comp remains to be seen but these next 2-3 years will let us know.

Advertisement
Back