Lamar

Advertisement
I think he will be real good if he lands in the right situation. really think SF shoulda taken him instead of the Oregon kid James

As a 49er fan, I'm very happy they took James. Lamar would be a horrible fit with the niners. Guess he'd be a better kick returner but that's about it.

completely disagree. think he would be great as a change up back to start with the possibility of taking over as an everydown back in a year or two. James will likely never be that

I'm a 9er also, and they will never ask Lamichael James to be the every down back. He is going to be a kick returner/change of pace back(Darren Sproles). The every down back taking over for Gore is going to be Kendall Hunter.

Lamar Miller's knock ,other than injury concerns, is his ability to pick up the blitz. He is gonna have to go to a zone blocking scheme, in my opinion. There will be plenty of teams looking at him in the 4th. He probably doesn't make it past the Bangles. Either way this draft helps out our future team at Miami. Now kids are going to think twice about leaving early. I wish them all the best.

You don't pay a back to split time and draft him in the first two rounds because you are worried he might break. Maybe in the interviews, they couldn't understand a word he said. My man speaks some f@cked up language.

Advertisement
You don't pay a back to split time and draft him in the first two rounds because you are worried he might break. Maybe in the interviews, they couldn't understand a word he said. My man speaks some f@cked up language.

This too. Dude is borderline remedial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back