Lamar

edge

Junior
Word must have gotten out about his shoulders. Several RB's picked now that were way down the list and Miller is still on the board.

Advertisement
Could be true. Funny how none of the draft analysts never picked up on it though. Wonder if the Phins take him.

I might have been wrong for 6 months about Miller going in the third round. He might drag to the forth.

Advertisement
Hmm, a RB from TEMPLE goes before Miller? Golden naysayers beware! Love Lamars speed, but his skillset combined with nagging shoulders will doom his draft stock. Hope he makes a full recovery to prove everyone wrong, ala Ahmad Bradshaw.

Advertisement
I think he will be real good if he lands in the right situation. really think SF shoulda taken him instead of the Oregon kid James

I think he will be real good if he lands in the right situation. really think SF shoulda taken him instead of the Oregon kid James

As a 49er fan, I'm very happy they took James. Lamar would be a horrible fit with the niners. Guess he'd be a better kick returner but that's about it.

As a 49er fan, I'm very happy they took James. Lamar would be a horrible fit with the niners. Guess he'd be a better kick returner but that's about it.

completely disagree. think he would be great as a change up back to start with the possibility of taking over as an everydown back in a year or two. James will likely never be that

Advertisement
We are not as good at RB as we think, 'cause he is light years better than James and the rest. next year will be tough.

Someone is gonna get a steal, that's all I know. I know it's impossible, but I hope he drops to the 6th round and the Jets get him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
We are not as good at RB as we think, 'cause he is light years better than James and the rest. next year will be tough.

32.jpg

I might have been wrong for 6 months about Miller going in the third round. He might drag to the forth.

Mea culpa from me. Was wrong about Miller. Gave the GMs too much credit.

Lot of people in the league are going to look stupid when Miller becomes a star.

Last edited:
ESPN said that Lamar miller has been taken off some NFL teams boards completely because of the medical concerns but they said he will be gone within the next 2 hours for sure

Advertisement
Back